Best way to network with realtors and homeowners in KY, AL, GA, FL, MD, MN, MO, MI, IN, VA & WA?

Asked by Valerie Harris, Mortgage Banker, 40223 Thu Sep 13, 2007

Answers

3
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Sep 14, 2007
OMG - You don't want to people in TX?
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Sep 14, 2007
Hi Valerie,

If you start posting answers to questions and reading the replies of other on Trulia, you will get to know several Realtors on Trulia. Consumers might reach out to sometimes with direct questions as a result of your interactions on Trulia.

I do not currently participate on Active Rain, but go there and read threads now and again. There are more agent-to-agent questions there. Trulia is focused on being a destination for consumers to ask questions and gain the input of other consumers, RE Pros and ffiliated professions and trades. i.e. Jennifer, an architect from CA, has made some valuable contributions.

The community guidelines are helpful to read. We look forward to hearing your input and seeing your participation.

Regards
Deborah
Paul Renton &…, , Atlanta, GA
Fri Sep 14, 2007
Valerie,

post like you have here on Trulia, try also Active Rain. I and my Team would love to network with you. Give me a call or drop me an e-mail. Atlanta has a lot of movement in and out of the area and I am putting a referral network together. We look forward to networking with you.

Paul