Are there any lenders who will sell a home to someone who has a 692 credit score but a default judgement on their credit?

Asked by ncmounts, Phoenix, AZ Mon Nov 5, 2012

Answers

6
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Your best bet is to speak to a lender who you can provide specifics to and who can determine your buying ability. All the best!
Bill Parker,…, , Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Hi ncmounts:

It depends. What type of judgement is it and for how much? If it does not cloud the title, your chances are better for getting approved. Please provide more details or give me a call.

Bill Parker, Loan Officer
AZ Lic# 09011570
CPA--Licensed, no longer practicing

GenCor Mortgage, Inc.
15730 N. 83rd Way, Suite 103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(O) 480-525-8496; (M) 602-565-3646; (F) TBD
EM: BParker@GenCorMortgage.com
Website: http://www.GenCorMortgage.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billparkercpa

MISSION STATEMENT: To create an unbelievably enjoyable experience for my clients, while guiding them through the most important financial transactions of their personal lives. My clients know me as their Mortgage Lender for Life. I truly appreciate your referrals.

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
Red Adair, Oil well firefighter
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Nov 5, 2012
We have options available for most situations, lets find a yes for you!
Eileen Shapi…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Many factors go into lenders' decisions to write or not write loans...the fact that your credit score is a 692 means that you do have a lot of positive factors on your credit report. I can recommend several excellent lenders who will discuss your situation with you and let you know what they can do!
Please contact me if you would like their contact info!

Eileen
Nextage Realty Professionals
480.370.6520
Rachael Babi…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Nov 5, 2012
I have a fabulous lender who has worked miracles for me before! Usually with additional explanation or documentation, time since judgment, etc....many exceptions can be made. However, each case is different and a 10-15 minute phone call to her will give you a preliminary yes or no pretty quickly. And if not, she has a turnaround time of 24-48 hours because her underwriting team is "in-house", rather than national/corporate (WF, BofA) or out-of-state.

Rachael Babinchak
rachaelbabinchak@gmail.com
(602)909-4343
Rocky Dole, Agent, Maricopa, AZ
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Your best bet would be to contact a good lender and discuss the issue. If you need the contact info for a good lender then send me an email and I will get you in touch with a good one. The worst case scenario for you is that you are no better or no worse off than you are now but at least you will know where you stand.