Anyone making loans with a Credit Score of 520? We pay our bills but due to 3 recent Hosp. bills our CS was reduced to 520....have good job.

Asked by Pam, Evansville, IN Wed Jan 26, 2011

Answers

13
Ron Jensrud, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Check out http://www.NACA.com

Not credit based
No down payment
No closing cost
No mortgage insurance
Below market interest rates
Web Reference:  http://www.needanewhome.com
There is so much fuss about Sky Credit Solution and how good they are at credit repair that I had to see for myself, I had a couple of collections, evictions and 2 repos, along with a credit score of 540. 10 days after I met the requirements and work began on my credit, all the negative and derogatory items were erased and my score was raised to 758. If you are still in doubt, I am here to tell you that it really works. Waste no time in contacting them {SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316}. I even got tradelines added to my report and my loan got approved because of this.
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2019
I have, Hard inquires collection's and other late payments including student loan, I couldn’t get approved to get a car of my own until I was doing a research on trulia on how to increase my fico score and I saw good reviews about this hacker who is kind and I texted him about my fico score he told me to give him 7 to10 days and to my greatness surprise my life was back on track, my score was 550 to 780 all my negative items was removed and he added a good trade lines in my report, he is a great man who changes lives I gave him my friends and family and none of them ever regretted working with him PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986. best hacker I have ever met online thanks.
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2019
Not showing gratitude especially to one who brought back hope when all hope seems to be lost isn’t just morally wrong but a sin. Words alone can’t express how XAP lifted back my soul and brought me back on my feet. How do I pay them back other than telling the world what XAP Credit Solution did for my entire family. I lost my first house due to fraudulent eviction. Though I had some collections and liens that brought my score to low 400s. I read about XAP and decided to give them a try. Long story short, my FICO score was boosted 800 and all those items removed including the eviction. I am now able to purchase a better home with very low interest rate. Here’s how you can get across to them (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM/ +1 972 597 9704). Thank me later. Cheers!
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2019
My credit history was nothing to write home about. Lots of hard inquiries, about 6 negatives items on Experian, collections, charge offs and 2 evictions all in my credit report. I wasn’t careless with my credit report until I lost my job and filed for divorced because of domestic violence. I am a mother of 3 kids (Jim, Joan and Meeky). Two months ago I came across Hack West here and quickly contacted (HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM). I was asked some few questions and West told me what to do which I did and about a week later my score boosted to 789 and I couldn’t find those bad items on my report rather saw some great tradelines. At first I didn’t believe until I got to the bank to request a loan and after my report was pulled, I was granted $50k mortgage loan, remember I was rejected severally by same bank. I promised to tell this testimony to the world. Feel free to contact Hack West via the email or phone: +1 (424) 307 2638. Don’t forget to mention my name when you do so. Goodluck!
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2019
For a job like this I owe it a duty to testify and give a good review. What sky credit solution did for me is hard to come by. They literally brought me back to life again. I had 2 judgments, huge student loans, credit card debts, many items in collections, hard inquiries and a very low credit score of 490, I gave up until I came to this platform searching for how I could buy a house with my low Credit score and I stumbled on a comment about their services I quickly gave them a call and started the process, after 9 days, changes began to appear, all negatives are gone with debts cleared. My score is now 785. Words are simply not enough. Try them out SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or Text (620) 399 6316)…
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2019
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2019
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2019
Testifying to the public is another way I think I can say thank you to Kenstar Cyber Services. On seeing my credit report which I accessed through Credit Karma; all derogatory marks(charge-off, late payments, civil judgement) and hard inquiries on my credit report have been removed, also my credit score is now 784. For once I met a reliable, trustworthy and competent credit specialist. You can contact him on (505) 738-7188 or Kenstarcyberservices@gmail.com for credit solutions.
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2019
I was on the verge of losing everything I ever owned due to debts and bad credit and found it difficult living with it. At a choking point, I decided to take a step of faith to look for how to fix my credit. On one of my searches online, I came across a review on credit repair associated with KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES. Without delay, I texted KENSTAR on +1 (505) 738-7188, told him my situation and he promised to fix my credit in few days. Unbelievably, having checked my credit report on 08/30/2019, my credit score had jumped to 790, he expunged my credit card debts, judgements, mortgage loan, medical bills, hard inquiries and also a tax lien that has been on my report for two years now which has prevented me from accessing new loans. My heart bubbles with gratitude to God for bringing this credit specialist my way.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2019
The sooner you make your first mistake, the sooner you`ll be able to correct them, Do you want to apply for a bank loan, increase your credit score to a 800 excellent plus, wipe off your bad evictions from your credit report, be free from debts, you can contact him PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thank he has helped me several times with my friends and family and I can proudly say he's fast and reliable, tested and trusted, I'm assuring you that you'll never regret working with him.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
Alas, I feel very alive again, I almost lost it and became depressed because I could not qualify for a house, I did all I could I had the money but they said my credit didn’t meet the requirements. I needed help and help came through the services of Sky Credit Solution. They have done as they promised, my credit is now excellent with all the negative items gone and my boosted to 799 all in one week. Have them work on your credit and you won’t regret it. Reach them via Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or text (620) 399 6316. I am glad I could share this. Thank you…
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
Nothing excites me more at this point than knowing that my bad credit has been fixed by a credit expert (KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES) I got recommended to by a friend who testified good about his services. He cleared my auto loan, student loan, collections, negative items, raised my credit score to 795 and also added positive trade lines to my credit report within an interval of 7 days. I lack words to describe how happy I feel haven gotten a better credit life by the help of KENSTAR who I contacted on +15057387188/KENSTARCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
I am Katie, I lost my husband to the cold hands of death and ever since then things have not been the way it used to be. I had a horrible credit, I had so many collection accounts and would not approve for anything. I had rental debt, charge offs, student loans, medical bills, tax liens etc. from my credit report.
Steph my high school mate told me so much about XAP CREDIT SOLUTION and the miracle they did for her. I didn’t hesitate to write XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM, we had an understanding on cost and my credit score went from 529 to 800 within few days and I was able to get a home loan and eligible for several credit cards. I can always recommend to anyone who desires to have a better credit life. You can as well call or text XAP on +1 972 597 9704. Cheers!
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2019
Shelter is what everyone on this platform is all about, if you are here trying to get a home and your credit is an impediment, I advise you contact Sky Credit Solution, they are steps ahead in credit repair business. I have a good home today thanks to them; they increased my score and removed the negatives that ridiculed me from my report. Here is their contact SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620)-399- 6316. they did mine in 9 days, contact them ASAP.
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2019
I still can’t forget how low my credit score was back in January, it was filled with a lot of collection accounts and I couldn’t get approval for anything. I had rental debt, charge offs, student loans, and tax liens all in my credit report. Things became very difficult for me and my family until a friend of mine, who know all I was going through, introduced me to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. He also told me he had same issue but after getting to know SKY CREDIT SOLUTION his credit score went from 405 to 750 in less than 10 days. So he gave me their mail: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM and they were able to help me fix my credit. My credit score went from 529 to 800 within 7 business days and I was able to get a home loan and eligible for several credit cards. I can always recommend SKY CREDIT SOLUTION to anyone who desires to have a better credit life. You can text them via (620) 399 6316. For more info, Thanks for your attention…
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
We shall fix your credit; remove all negative information, clear loans, collections and hard inquiries and also raise your score to 760+ in 72 hours. These were the exact words from ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/+1 (972) 449-1968 when I contacted them. I decided to give ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR a try and to my greatest surprise it worked out for me. At exactly 72 hours after all documentation; my score drastically increased to 810 across the three national credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion), I could no longer sight evidence of collections, negative marks, mortgage loan, collections and hard inquiries on my credit report. I honestly appreciate ROCKBASE for fixing my credit.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
MY HEART FELT GRATITUDE GOES TO DEBOOTH CREDIT REPAIR FOR HELPING ADVERT THE SHAME, AND EMBARRASSMENT THAT ROCKED ME, AND MY FAMILY OVER THE LAST 1 YEAR AS A RESULT OF POOR CREDIT SCORE THAT WAS BELOW 430, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO RENT OR OWN A COMFORTABLE APARTMENT, MOST WORRISOME WAS THE FACT THAT MY ONLY DAUGHTER HAD TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL DUE TO MY FAILURE TO PAY HER SCHOOL FEES, ALL THE FIRM I SUBMITTED APPLICATION SO I COULD GET A GOOD JOB TURNED DOWN AT ME, AS IT WAS BELIEVED THAT AM NOT CREDIT WORTHY TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED BUT TO GOD BE PRAISE THAT JUST 2 MONTHS AGO, I WAS INTRODUCED TO DEBOOTH REPAIR EXPERT WHO WITHIN 10DAYS UPGRADED MY CREDIT SCORE FROM 430 TO 770 WITH A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE PAID JUST ONCE. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS PROFESSIONAL HACKER TO ANY PERSON WHO MAY BE PASSING SAME ISSUE AS MY PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH THEM SPEAKS VOLUME.
EMAIL:DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM CONTACT: +1(562)281-7621
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
Looking at my present credit report makes me speechless, and I am very excited because of the enormous change I see in it. I made grievous mistakes as a youth that cost me a lot, my FICO score was 300, my profile was an embodiment of negatives. Somehow I stumbled into some group of great hackers named GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES while surfing net, without hesitation, i contacted them and they delivered a great job, increased my credit score to 800, I’ve got my whole life back, and I’m super excited, because my records are now clean. You can contact them via (818)456-1336 or email GATEWAYCRDITSERVICES@mail.ru,I believe you will be thrived by their works.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person, thank you (Greg Kathryn) for saving my life. I saw your post on how you fixed your credit and decided to contact the credit expert you recommended; KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES. He’s truly an expert and also trustworthy. He raised my credit score, cleared my student loan, hard inquiries and collections from my credit report. I never imagined my life could be this great this soon. Countless thanks to KENSTAR for your help. Here I am also recommending his services to all and sundry needing genuine and permanent credit fix. Here’s how to reach out to this credit expert: +1 (505) 738-7188/ KENSTARCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
For a while now I have been struggling with issues of low credit, I had credit scores of 405 (transunion) 400 (Equifax) in March. I applied for a loan and was not approved because of my low FICO scores. I contacted my loan officer and he let me know I needed a score of 750-780 to get qualified and I was desperately in need to get my low credit score up because my son was scheduled for a surgery at that time. I had seen some wonderful and excellent recommendations of this GROUP OF HACKERS called SKY CREDIT SOLUTION on some random websites and decided to give them a shot. In summary, they fixed my FICO scores to 780+ in 7 days across all 3 credit bureaus and I was approved within a week. I still have my scores at 782 because it is a permanent hack. I am very excited I found SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and will recommend only them to anyone in need of such services. Please contact them via (972) 597 9704 or Email: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
Friends out there I want you to hear me out, in life you don’t need to be worry I huge you to refuse to accommodate worry, refuse to accommodate anxiety, it`ll attack your mind, I want to fully recommend this great hacker who change my life and gave me back my happiness you can contact him via number and email PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986. This dude helped me increase my credit score, help me get raid of student loan, late payment and a 7 year fraud alert .. when i was almost bankrupt, my score was 450 now what I can see is 780 what a greatness surprise, he is kind and had this soft heart I paid him half payment and when he give me confirmation i paid the rest. ciao
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2019
ICON is the best for all hacking jobs. Recently, I wanted a hacker to fix my credit report. But other hackers played me before my friend introduced me to ICON CREDIT REPAIR .He his for real and once again the best .I am full of joy to use his service It’s all good. When I had the need to contact him; He quickly attend to my job with prompt and took care of issue right away. Contact him email at ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM Email him now and have your credit fixed in a relatively short period. He can fix a Chesxsystem and a DUI report as well...You can also reach his cell (631) 290-6402 Thanks….
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2019
A fresh smile enveloped my face the very moment I got my credit fixed by a credit repair company I read a review about them online. Honestly, I must say that I made the best decision when I finally decided to let them help me. Before now, my credit score was as low as 510, I had 2 court judgements, eviction, student loan and lot more. Right now, my heart bubbles with excitement and gratitude to the services of ROCKBASE for boosting my score to 790 and removing all I mentioned earlier from my credit report, especially the court judgements and eviction removed from the public records section of my credit report.

Rockbase’s contact info:
Text/Call: 972-449-1968
Email: ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2019
Having a home of your own is very important, you can’t imagine the hardship of not being able to get a home due to a bad credit, I seriously needed a good home for my family but couldn’t get one because of some missed and late payments, with a lot of inquiries, collections an eviction in my report. My cards were all maxed out, I really needed help. Help actually came from a company I read about here SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, they were able to remove the evictions, inquiries, late payments on my report and increase my credit score, they also cleared my credit card debts and remove the limits in 10 days. Such excellent services are hard to come by that’s why I am writing about it. If you wish to get HELP Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or text (620) 399 6316 and you will be glad you did
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2019
Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things over the years of losing my only son in the military, living have really been a struggle. I live in Livermore with 3 of my grandkids, The kids grew older and required more expenses. Survival got more difficult so I inquired for a loan to get a bigger house and start up business. My bad report kept on preventing me from getting the loan. I started seeking for a hacker to help me fix my credit report. A friend of mine who introduce me to PYMARID CREDIT SERVICES. She told me how they fixed up her DUI report and increased her credit score. It sounded too good to be true so, I doubted the process however, I gave it a try because there was no other option left. Every member of my family was so happy for his good works. He fixed up my report neatly and smoothly all within 9 to 14 days I have hard inquiries negative items and student loans and he added a good trade mark for me. Eventually, I'm qualified for everything. My business is expanded and I live in a new home now. I deem it wise and helpful if I dropped their contact . PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thank
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2019
It’s really mind-blowing and amazing how in a twinkle of an eye you could get from one point to another. let me hint you about ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. I had a very messy credit score of 462, 3 maxed out credit cards and poor credit report that wouldn’t let me live my dream life. Having contacted them through an Ex-fico agent’s recommendation who happens to be a close friend of mine, we negotiated. Did you know that they successfully cleared my late payments, hard inquiries, 12 collections, loans, credit card debt, raised my score to 763 in 9 days and also added positive trade lines to my report. By fixing my credit report, I’ve being able lately to access new loans and also get some cool stuffs for family. I truly recommend you contact ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/+19724491968 for your credit solutions, Chex system and DUI fix.
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m so delighted to share this good news about a credit repair company that changed my life. I contacted them three weeks back to help me remove tax Liens, bankruptcy, foreclosure and some hard inquiries and late payments and they did justice to them. ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS is the best! They raised my score to 750’s and I’m so happy. I just confirmed now that my credit is normal and my credit profile is clean. Honestly it looked as if I never had these negatives on my report. Thanks a million times! If you are interested in their services, contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / +1(737) 201-7316.
Flag Thu Aug 29, 2019
I’ve being trying to get a home; I couldn’t because my credit was low due to some bad decisions, hardships and circumstances beyond my control. I had an IVA, few negatives, defaults in telecom bills and credit cards. A friend of mine me about GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES and what they did for him. I quickly contacted them through (818)456-1336 and in 9 days I had my credit fixed. My score was increased everything is perfect. Thanks to God. You can text reach them via GATEWAYCRDITSERVICES@mail.ru,(818)456-1336.
Flag Thu Aug 29, 2019
I’ve been smiling all day after I check my credit report and discovered new changes on it; my credit score had changed from 510(TransUnion) and 524(Equifax) to 770 and 785 respectively, negative marks and tax lien that has been on my report for 3 years now were all removed. Theses wouldn’t had been possible without the services of Rockbase Credit Repair who I reached out via ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/ (972) 449-1968.
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2019
The joy of getting approval for an FHA loan is enough reason to be grateful to ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. Before I met them I couldn’t access the loan due to my low fico score of 438 and lot of derogatory marks and debts reflecting on my credit report. They got my credit report fixed by expunging all derogatory marks and lofty debts on my report and increased my score to 780 which really helped me secure an FHA loan with low interest. Enacting a deal with them wasn’t a waste of time and resources and am sure anyone can benefit from their hilltop services by contacting +19724491968/ ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES is a life saver, i was astonished when I discover my credit score dropped to 510 from 850; I tried to figure out how it happened because I know I try as much as possible to keep up with my debt, not until I was told of an $8 unpaid utility bill from 3years and the utility company never called nor emailed me. The mix up affected my mortgage refinancing, I tried to report the issue to FTC but yet nothing was done. But when i got in contact with gateway credit solutions, they wiped off the debt and restored my credit score back to 850, I’m forever indebted to them. Here is there contact detail,GATEWAYCREDITSERVICES@mail.ru, text or call via (818) 457-1336.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
It doesn’t matter how many say it can’t be done or how many people have tried it before; it’s important to realize that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it and you have to be optimistic. A friend once said hackers can’t fix credit but my bad credit report then that needed urgent fix wouldn’t let me seat a minute without taking the necessary risk of fixing my credit with ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM +1(972) 449-1968; a credit repair company I met online. Guess what? The risk paid off. They raised my FICO score from 485 to 785, cleared my personal loans, collections, judgement and eviction. Words alone can’t clearly express how happy I feel.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
For fast, effective and reliable credit repair service I advise you contact SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, they have carved their name in my heart with what they did for me and my family. If you have issues with your credit no matter how enormous it is, I can boldly tell you that SCS can help you make it better. They boosted my credit score, took out the bankruptcy and evictions on my report. contact SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316. They are always straightforward and offer a 24 hours optimum service. Take this chance and make your dreams come through
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2019
LIFE IS ALWAYS UP AND DOWN, SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM; THE NEXT PLACE IS UP, I HAD A LOW CREDIT STORE OF 450 ,I NEED TO GET A PLACE OF MINE ,BEEN STRUGGLING WITH IT ,ASKED FOR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE WHO NOW INTRODUCE ME TO PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES, I SPOKE WITH HIM , HE TOLD ME HE CAN FIX MY CREDIT FICO SCORE TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE I DON’T KNOW HOW HE DID IT, HE INCREASE MY FICO SCORE TO 800 AND DAMN REMOVE ALL NEGATIVE ITEMS IN MY REPORT AND ADDED A GOOD TRADE LINE MARK, IN A CREDIT ADVISER PORTALS READ SOME FEED BACK ABOUT HIM ,DECIDED TO TRY TO CONTACTS HIM ,HE IS SO HELPFUL ,BOOSTED MY SCORE IN LESS THAN 10 TO 12 DAYS, PLEASE CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL NUMBERPYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thanks
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2019
Truthfully speaking, life has not been fair to me since my credit went low. I lost my house and couldn’t even get a loan to fund my business. They kept saying my credit was not good enough. I got to meet Sky Credit Solution, after seeing a lot of reviews online about them. They were able to boost my score to 766 and remove all negative and derogatory items, they cleared my debts and increased my credit card limit in 9 days. If you need such services then text/call (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. They are very proactive and run an effective 24 hours service. Now I have got a good home from me , my kids and my old dad.
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2019
Don`t be sad because it`s not over. Smile because it happening There are a few recommended steps you can take to improve your credit score. My uncle mentioned about how PYMARID CREDIT SERVICES assisted him over his credit score and how they clean up bankruptcy student loan and late payment. I wondered if they could fix my credit profile too. I already thought I’ll need to work all my life to pay up all this dept. But at my very state now I have my very low score of 465 brought me up to 750 within every 48 hours to get completed. After then My whole story changed, he did not just remove the negatives on my report only but also increased my score a bit higher up to 800 just in 14 working days. I owe him a lot kindly email him PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thanks
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
My name is Sadie P, I’m from Boston but live in Jacksonville. I want to sincerely appreciate ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS for helping me fix my score and also deleting 5 negatives items. I was scared at first when I made some commitments but finally, they gave me what I wanted. They boosted my score to a whopping 750’s, and my charge offs, late payments and student loans cleared. Just in case you need help regarding your credit score, I know a credit repair company that can help, I’m a living witness of their good job because they helped me before and I was able to acquire my house through the help of Action Credit Solutions. You can write ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or text +1 (737) 201 7316, I don’t mind giving you details on how I went about it. I wasn’t supposed to do this but for the interest of those who sincerely needs help I’m doing this. Cheers!
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
Risk is more life, that’s what my uncle used to say. I took a risk and my life is now better. Here is how I got my credit card limit increased, cleared my debt, removed the 8 hard inquiries and collections and increased my credit score to 790 in 12 days. A friend introduced me to Sky Credit Solution after using their services, he assured me of how effective their service was. Surprisingly their charge was very considerate, I took the risk and met the requirements and today I am glad I did. I have an excellent credit report now all thanks to my friend for the right information and to sky credit solution. SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316 go ahead and contact them. Knowledge is power, don’t say no one told you
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
Thank you so much ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS! I got my report in the mail last week Thursday and the 11 negative items including hard inquiries, collections, late payments, one eviction, past repo and bankruptcy, have been deleted and my score raised to 789 from 556. I don’t know how to express my joy right now; I am super excited getting my credit back in shape. You guys truly do what you say. Thank you again for your sincerity and great effort, it really affected my family positively. Buying my first home with your great help is something I’ll live to remember. Whoever that’s reading this right now do not waste time, contact them now because they are legit and they’ll definitely take care of you. Here is their contact; ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / +1 (737) 201-7316…… Grant K.
Flag Thu Aug 22, 2019
I never knew that there was something like this. I’m very impressed how ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS helped remove negative trade-lines and judgement. My two evictions and charge offs are no longer on report. I saw my credit score improved in less than two weeks! Very understanding people, you guys did a great job. I’m very happy to recommend anyone with credit issues (negative items and credit score) because they increased my score from 524 t0 750s and cleaned up my report and they also posted positive trade-lines that helped my get a loan. Thank you so much! Contact them today via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and their number (737) 201- 7316.
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2019
Wow. This is a very important moment in my life, a moment I get to Appreciate a great organization and its team for doing a wonderful job for on my credit report. They came through for me when all was south and things were not going as planned. I had collections, late and missed payments, inquiries, had filed for bankruptcy last year and my credit score was 499. Through google search I got hold of SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and they helped me get rid of it all 9 days. They improved my credit and got my score up to 752. There is no limit to heights you can reach with gratitude. So I hereby recommend them for all forms of credit repair text/call (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Thanks a million
Flag Mon Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm Prince Bo. Hack West removed 25 items on my credit report. All of which were legitimate. They removed a foreclosure, 3 judgments, several 120, 90, and 30 day late payments and a couple entire negative postings. They did this in less than a week. Cost wasn’t outrageous compare to the services rendered. They also got off my school loans. After which he boosted my score to 800 and was able to increase my 3 credit cards limit. You can contact them through: +1 (424) 307 2638/ HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM for your credit repair. They also fix DUI and Chex system.
Flag Mon Aug 19, 2019
I was willing to do anything; I knew I needed a high FICO score. I toiled all my life and want going to blow it because of a low credit. After I was denied a house the real estate agent introduced me to a SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, that they have been helping her client with credit issues. Without hesitating I contacted them. They repaired my credit, it’s as good as ever, with a credit score of 780 and a clean credit report, Things are now looking up for me. If you have issues with your credit and want to get it fixed hurriedly talk to SCS. their effort is massive and effective: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. that’s their contact. God bless them for me.
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2019
I don’t really know how to thank this great team “ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS” for helping me. My debts of $54k from sprint and mortgage, including 3 hard inquiries, 2 evictions and bankruptcy was cleared by ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I saw recommendations about them on trulia but was not too sure and later I got convinced by my cousin James who told me his great experience with them. I sent a mail to them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and I was given this number (737) 201-7316 to call for more info. My credit score was at the low 524 but later increased to 776. They saved my life and I’m super happy and strongly recommend you contact them to help you.
Flag Fri Aug 16, 2019
Its imperative you do good to everyone you come across not because you don’t know what tomorrow holds but because it’s the right thing to do. Sky Credit Solution have once more put a smile on my face by fixing the credit of the older brother whom I referred to them. We can now hold our heads high to access loans to finance projects and better our lives. You too can have same testimony, you can contact them on (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM.. Stay positive.
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2019
I am totally amazed at how ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS were able to complete my job in 10 days. I read reviews about them on trulia and two other sites. people were saying good things about them and how they helped them fixed their credit score and also cleaned up their report. I contacted them via their email, ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and later called them with (737) 201-7316 to know how the process works and what’s obtainable because I was ready to purchase a home but my credit was bad and my score 543. I had some charge offs, lots of student loans and late payments and needed a quick repair. Ten days after we got started, my score increased to 798 and the charge offs, loans, late payment removed. Thank you for helping me purchase a home. I’m very grateful.
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2019
Always let your conscience be your guide, A goal without a plan is just a wish, If you are going through hard time trying to get your credit score fixed your suffering ends today because I am here to share a great testimony my credit score was 400 I tried applying for several loans and several credit cards i got declined until I met an ethical hacker online who helped me increase my score to 800 and applied for several credit cards and I was able to buy a new home with my business going well I am proud of working with he is a great hacker who save lives and get me back on track I’m grateful, you can contact him via email/number PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986. Ciao.
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2019
I am extremely pleased with the service ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS provided. Awesome!!! This is a top-notch company form the first call to the end of your case, they will take care of you!!! They took care of my two evictions, hard inquiries and late payments. They increased my score from 582 to 786. Contact them today and you’ll be happy again. If you ask me, they can fix your credit it does not matter how bad it maybe. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or call / text +1(737) 201-7316.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2019
Mistakes teach you important lessons, Everytime you encounter one, you’ve a step closer to your goal, I want to fully recommend this great hacker PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES This dude helped with my repair my credit score, help me get raid stundent loan, late payment and a 7 year fraud alert .. when i was almost bankrupt , I paid him half payment and when he give me confirmation i paid the rest, making me a happy man .. If you seek a reliable source for your credit issues, I think it's best you contact PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2019
Ever since I lost my husband due to non-small cell lung cancer, things have really been tough for my kids and I and I’ve acquired more credit card debts and personal loan than envisaged. Living became more unbearable and scaring when the lender kept calling and sending notification but at the verge of this choking situation, a credit company by name; ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR stepped into my credit life and wiped out my credit card debts and personal loans I couldn’t continue with the debt payoff plan, which I verified its removal on credit karma. My kids and I are really grateful to the services of ROCKBASE and I’d wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone needing credit solutions and you can reach out to this company via call:(972) 449-1968 or Email:ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM.
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2019
Hi people, I’m Ava James, from Arizona a mother of three. I have been in serious debt since the death of my husband. I was unable to meet up with the standard given to me and my kids by my late husband because I couldn’t meet up with the bills; such debts has been accumulated, build up into my credit report and condemn the good credit history I was having before the ugly incidence. This has led to the forfeit of our truck for repossession and it has an impact in my report. A particular credit repairer refuses to help all because I couldn’t pay what they asked for. Not until my sister in-law recommended HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/+1 (424) 307 2638.My Debts of four (4) years was taken off within a shortest period of time with a new score of 785. Though what I paid for can't be compared with the good work I received from HACK WEST. I lack words to thank them for the great help they rendered to me, my kids and my late husband. I promised to tell the world about them perhaps this post.
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2019
My husband and I didn’t believe in credit repair companies because many people told us that this don’t work. We took the risk and hired ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIOS. Best decision we made! In less than 14 days my credit score went up, from 544 to 758s. my eviction, collections, car repo, hard inquiries and late payments completely fixed. Thank you very much for the superb service! Write them today on ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or contact them via text or call (737) 201-7316. Thank me later.
Flag Sun Aug 11, 2019
I used to wallow in self-pity each time I think about the kind of mediocre life I lived just because I had a miserable credit. My FICO was at 510 and I had many hard inquiries with 9 items in collection, late payments and a mistake that was made on my address. Last month I decided to do something about it and contacted SKY CREDIT SOLUTION via a referral. They helped me recover my lost glory, my score was increased to 768 and the inquiries, collections, and late payments were all wiped. They even corrected the error on my address. If you require adequate credit repair, I insist you engage their services, here is how you can reach them Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM...
Flag Sun Aug 11, 2019
You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it, If you seek a reliable source for your credit issues, I think it's best you contactPYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.. My colleague mentioned about their services. I wondered if they could actually fix my credit profile. I had a very low score of 430, some couple of bank charges and several collections. I really need this service but I barely trust the source due to some several cyber ripoff attempts on me. To my surprise, they only asked for few information’s about me and a payment that's worth the value. after 5days my report was sound with positive trade lines posted on it including a revolving credit card and a 790 credit score he also remove my collection, bankruptcy and judgement I had. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to you if you require a credit fix. thanks
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2019
With tears of joy I write in appreciation to ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. Before I met this God-sent credit specialist my life was really in a total mess. Imagine a situation where you’ve a mortgage loan yet to pay off, coupled with judgement, eviction, foreclosure and low credit score. At some point, I stopped seeing reasons to live any longer but at the center of my thought, I came across a motivating review about this credit company on how they’ve restored the credit life of many. I broke down in tears of joy and overwhelming surprise when I checked my credit report on the exact day I was told to do so; they succeeded in clearing my mortgage loan, judgement, eviction, foreclosure, increased my score to 780 and also added positive trade lines to my report. You too can benefit from their genuine and professional services by contacting: ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or (972) 449-1968.
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2019
I consider some people as god sent, especially those that are willing and able to do things that elevate and improve the lives of other people. SKY CREDIT SOLUTION are God sent. They really did a lot to see me through the distress I went through due to my poor credit that had a lot of negatives. When the swung into action after 7 days my story changed for good. They increased my Fico to 790 and remove the many hard and soft inquiries, collection, bankruptcy and Judgement I had. They also cleared my credit card debts. Contact them on SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316. Help me say a big thank you to them and endeavor to use their services. They are the real deal
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2019
If you are looking for credit repair and you are reading this then your search is over. I am a realtor, after confirming how two of my clients that had bad credit were able to fix their credit three weeks ago by Action credit solutions who helped increase their score from 452 and 565 to 760 and 790 respectively and also helped them remove hard inquiries and couple collections. I contacted them to help fix my wife’s credit and they delivered. I think they are amazing and worthy doing business with. My clients are now in their own house. Contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or (737) 201-7316.
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2019
I beg your pardon, but this review is about the services rendered by SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, I had issues in purchasing a new home owing to evictions, hard inquiries and other collections on my credit report. I searched for help online and got various recommendations from Trulia about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and how they’ve helped so many people to fix their credit issues, I wrote them about the eviction on my credit report and they assured me they will remove them before 9 days. To my greatest surprise, they actually did, when I checked my credit report my FICO changed to 790 and the eviction and other negatives were removed automatically from my report. I now have my dream home for my family. Contact them now on: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. They are very reliable, and easily accessible.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2019
Hello everyone, if you want a quick, genuine and permanent credit repair, then contact ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / call or text (737) 201-7316. I had couple of collections and late payments plus my son’s student loans and some charge offs. My credit score was at the low 560 and needed to get approved for mortgage loan but was denied several times. My colleague told me about this people and how they fixed his credit score in 10 days. I was moved so I contacted them 2 weeks ago, (23 July 2019) and they fixed my credit. My score was increased to 790s and the negatives cleared permanently. I’m really humbled and sincerely thank Action Credit Solutions for their help.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2019
I’m writing this review to show my gratitude to the service I received from ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. They helped me fixed my credit score from 582 to 780 in 12 days. Thank you for removing negative items from my report and also paying up my debts. I appreciate your sincerity and commitment during the process. I believe your excellent will definitely speak for you. Please contact them via Actioncreditsolutions@gmail.com / (737) 201-7316. Alex S.
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2019
I'm really grateful to XAP CREDIT SOLUTION. Without their services, I can’t boost of a home and a comfortable lifestyle. Some weeks back, I was really in search of a good credit repair agency to fix my bad report which was preventing me from getting a mortgage. He helped me increase my credit score to 780 excellent plus and also cleared all derogatory marks on my credit report.

Email: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM
Call/Text: (972) 597-9704
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2019
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows, I actually help people repair their credit fico. I have a simple system that consists of a letter writing campaign. First we challenge negative entries on credit reports late payment with the bureau asking them to "verify" the account. After that we take the next step and send a certified letter to the debt collector doing the reporting and demand that the "validate" the account. I use the protections provided by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g Sec. 809 (b). It's all legal, no magic, just persistence. I have a series of form letters that I adapt to each person. I write the letters, they sign and mail them. I charge a very low fee compared to the companies and law firms out there.

I started doing this to bring my own credit scores up so I could live a happy life. Then I started helping my clients. Now I help all sorts of individuals for a variety of reasons.

Call or email me if you want to talk further. PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986, Thanks
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2019
Did you know you can fix your credit permanently, clear credit card debts, remove hard inquiries, clear auto loan and student loans, and raise your credit score to 760 in 9days? I didn’t believe it could be that fast and possible not until I became a beneficiary of the services of ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. With recommendation from a honest friend who they fixed her credit some weeks back, I contacted them on [+1(972)449-1968/ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM] when I urgently needed to get a better credit report and they gave me results as anticipated. With these, I’ve got all reasons to be grateful to God.
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2019
I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy because i had no other option,
I'm on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan.
My insurance premiums increased and interest rate had hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job of my choice.
I came across a comment of a young man on a blog giving kudos for job well done to a programmer who assisted him in clearing off his debts and all negative items,
i took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit score. I'm happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 2 weeks by this exceptional programmer called ICON CREDIT REPAIR
i was surprised by his work and that's the reason I'm recommending him to everybody suffering from a bad credit report.
You can reach him through this email ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text (631) 290-6402 I want to say a big thanks to the team of icon credit repair…
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2019
Hello General Public We are a Christian organization formed to help people in need to help, such as financial assistance. So if you are going through financial difficulties or have any financial mess and you need money to start your own business or you need a loan to pay the debt or pay from your account at the beginning of a good deal, or you’re struggling to get loans from domestic banks, contact us today, email: { chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com } for the Bible says: “Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will open. so do not miss this opportunity, because Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever more. Please it for serious and God fearing people.

Mobile Number: +18283551347
Email us on: chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2019
It is good virtue to listen and analyze carefully before speaking so you could think before expressing yourself I can boldly tell you PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES has entirely change my life I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money. I call him the MEISTER a man of understanding he is not after your money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score w8 //as that 360 now is up 780.this issue was a result of late payment and eviction, how he did it I can tell but This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986,thanks. He's affordable and always to help you out
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2019
Being able to handle people’s problem efficiently and effectively is a thing worth being grateful for in every ramification. What SKY CREDIT SOLUTION did for I and my family is immeasurable, I had a very poor FICO of 510, I had a repo, student loans, evictions and a coupe of late payments. After my niece convinced me I contacted SCS and they boosted my FICO to 790 and removed all evictions, late payments and repo. I know how unbelievable this may sound but they actually gave me a reason to be happy again. If you would like to engage their services Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. They are the best and surest means of getting your credit fixed. Tell them NICK told you so.
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2019
After my graduation from college, I had bad credit Score. Having collections, charge-offs, and late pays as a result of that I was prevented from getting qualified for mortgages, auto loans, and even jobs! However, I got it fixed with the help ICON CREDIT REPAIR who increased my credit score from 450 to 807. I'm now a full-time real estate investor with 63 units. I leverage my credit to obtain passive income via real estate. You can too! If you need your credit repair, he can help you. All you have to do is contact him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402 …
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2019
3 years back I went through the most tragic experience of my life. To save y'all the long sad story, I'll just say that I had to hire an attorney (16k bill), my car got repossessed (5k) and a few other debts that ended up going to collections because I couldn't make the payments anymore. Well, in July I hired ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR to dispute those debts on my credit report. Fortunately, this week I checked my report and that 26k worth of debt was cleared and my credit score is up over 140 points. The weight of that debt and more specifically the attorney fee itself has had effect on every single aspect of my life this far. I am so happy right now I just had to share. You could also be in need of their reputable services; contact:+1(972)449-1968/ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM.
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2019
I’m very pleased that after all these years I can finally fix my credit, and also get it far better than where it used to be. I never knew that there was a company that can actually help me restore my credit not until I discovered Zenith Credit Solution. I’m glad I took the first step to fixing my credit. I’m happy that Zenith Credit Solution helped my situation and hopefully I will be getting my house soon, because all the negative items are out of my report and my score moved from 552 to 790. I really thank all of you at Zenith Credit Solution for your time and effort. You can reach them via ZENITHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or call/text (301) 299-4765
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2019
I had issues while trying purchasing my dream home due to my eviction and other negatives on my credit report, when I searched who to help me remove the eviction on my credit report. I got a recommendation from Trulia about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION on how they have helped so many people to fix their credit issues, I wrote them about the eviction on my credit report and they assured me they will remove the eviction on my credit report within five days. When I checked my credit report my credit score changed to 785 and eviction removed automatically. I now have my dream home for my family. He is reliable. Contact him now on: [SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316].
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2019
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequence of avoiding reality, I have been through a lot since my last divorced with my ex husband when he got almost all my properties since then I have been struggling with my life and couldn’t be able to pay up my bills.my credit score was so bad to 450 . I got a friend who introduce me to PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES who helped me to get my credit score increased to 843 excellent plus and clear all my hard inquiries negative items and added two tradeline making me a happiest woman I am happy I now have a house of my own thanks to him. He never disappointed me and kept to his word but, please contact him via number/email. PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986,thanks
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2019
My name is Alicia and I’m here to thank Zenith Credit Solution for making my family happy again. I must tell you that I was skeptical at first about this Company when they told me they’ll remove all the derogatory items in my report and I had to pay certain amount. But believe me, giving in to their offer is the best thing that has happened to me this year.my credit score went from low 462 to a high 786 and my husband’s score went from 612 to 800. We did all they asked to do and delivered to their promise. They removed late payments, some charge offs, eviction and collections. We are still amazed at how awesome this company is. I contacted them with this number (301) 299-4765 and later via zenithcreditsolution@gmail.com
Flag Fri Aug 2, 2019
Good day everyone, permit me to share a testimony about this great hacker called XAP Credit Solution who helped my wife and I repair our credit report when we were in need of it. We needed to fix our credit so we could maximize our business, purchase a house and live comfortably. We really needed to fix this credit so we could live our dreams. After a month, through recommendations I found on Google about XAP, I contacted them. They proved to my wife and I that they are really reliable and trustworthy. We explained to him about the negative items on our report, and we were asked to wait for 7 to 9 days after he took some personal info from us and finally we got an excellent result. I made a promise to recommend XAP if they could actually fix our report and increase our score to our satisfaction. Therefore, I completely recommend XAP Credit Solution to you when it comes to fixing credit, Chex system and cleaning of DUI report. Contacts XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Text: +1 (972) 597 9704
Flag Fri Aug 2, 2019
Words are not enough, words cannot quantify the great job that Sky Credit Solution has done in my life, whoever thought that somebody like me could have a home of my own, I had evictions, late payments, Bankruptcy and credit card debts that I couldn’t pay off. Things went sour, then These people came along and helped me back on my feet. I read about them on an online forum and decided to let them handle my credit problems for a fee. 7 days later I was notified of the changes. I am so happy I could die. Do yourself a huge Favour and Contact then via Skycreditsolution247@gmail.com/ (620) 399 6316. I give you a 100% assurance that they won’t let you down.
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2019
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY?

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $200 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Jayden Martin Home Loans is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% JAYDEN MARTIN HOME LOANS, (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approval
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2019
This is my way of expressing gratitude to XAP Credit Solution. I was not sure what I was getting myself into when I spoke with him some months ago. I did not think he could get my credit fixed and also increase my limit so quick. By using XAP services, they cleaned up my credit to the point where I can now be qualified to purchase a home as an "A" paper borrower! XAP took my bad credit with bad FICO score of 450 and pushed it to 779!! Oh and to let you know I recently applied for a car loan at Gateway Bank and I was approved!!! I got a good rate and the vehicle I wanted. I could never even think that this could happen as soon as it did. Thanks a MILLION. I have been telling all my friends and colleagues about XAP, they deserve a ton of recognition for what they do. Hopefully this will assure others to trust their services and let them do what they do best; you can easily contact XAP by emailing XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and/or text: (972) 597 9704.
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2019
I read something on this forum that changed my life, I missed paying back my loans and was late on the rent. These along the eviction and huge student loans did a great deal of harm to my FICO score, it dropped to as low as 500. I was at an all-time low as I need to secure a loan in order to offset my son’s medical bills. Until, I came across a testimony about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. I decided to give to give them a try. My score now is 766, they cleared my student loans and removed the evictions and late payments in my credit report, all in 9 days. With the good trade lines they added I was able to secure that loan I needed for my son’s medicals. Reach them on SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (+1 620 399 6316). THANKS
Flag Wed Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron from Maryland and I want to say a very big thanks to Action Credit Solutions for fixing my credit in 12 days. I was so desperate to buy a house but my credit was bad. I had bankruptcy, late payments, charge offs and couple of other negative items. I read reviews about them, and gave them a try and they surprised me. All the negative items were removed from my credit report and my credit score increased from 562 to 800. I had great experience and would encourage anyone who wants a quick credit fix to contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / (737) 201-7316. Trust me, they’ll be of great help.
Flag Wed Jul 31, 2019
This is what sharing though time never last I will like to share some vital info I remember when my loan man told me that. The higher your credit score, the better your story with paying off debt. I was so fortunate to find this faithful/hacker when I read a post about his expertise for credit issues at [PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU (737) 238 6986. on a blog. This man fixed my credit score from 460 to 790, cleared late payments, Inquiries, I was evicted and I still don't know how he did it but hey I am happy move my fico to another level I was tired or rent I was with my family. We now have our own house all thanks to this man. thanks.
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2019
I am amazed how I got to be this lucky. Few weeks back, I seriously needed some fund after my credit card got maxed out, so I decided to sort for a personal loan but was denied and informed by the lender that am already knee-deep in debt, low credit score, late payments, eviction and a judgement. In the search to remedy my financial situation, I came across an online credit repair review of ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR and texted them immediately explaining my credit situation. Few days after, I began to experience changes on my credit with notification from credit karma; they boosted my score to 780, cleared my debt, eviction, judgement and late payments. You can also call/text: (972) 449-1968 or Email: Rockbase@protonmail.com for your credit repair.
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2019
If you want a credit repair agency that’s legit and rewarding, then you need to contact ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I contacted them last month to remove my eviction and judgement from my report and to help increase my score, they told me in less than 14 days they could get my credit fixed. I was desperate and needed help because my life was crumbling and ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS removed my eviction and judgement and also increased my score to a high 800. I’ll forever remain grateful to you guys. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and (737) 201-7316 is their contact. Thank you for helping me!
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2019
Big thanks to HACK WEST. I applied for a mortgage loan few weeks ago but did not qualify. The last time I went through my credit report there were all sorts of things on my report including bankruptcy and tax liens to dispute, and the companies all dropped it off my record. After surfing through the internet for help I read wonderful reviews about HackWest@Writeme.com online. To cut the long story short they fixed my credit scores to 790, removed tax liens, eviction and bankruptcy off my report, they also increased my credit limit and credit leverage. Still surprised at how it just happened so fast (7 days) and easy to push the dispute button at the credit agency website with this Specialist. You can also text via +1 (424) 307 2638 and worry no more on buying a home with low credit scores. Hope this helps everyone looking for help.
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2019
I have been staring at my approval letter in awe. Finally, my loan has been approved all thanks to the team of SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. Last year I read an article online and saw a comment about all the good things they have done and how they’ve been bringing back smiles to people’s faces. I’ve been applying for loans and been getting rejections due to bankruptcy, evictions and various negative comments on my profile. I needed the loan to help finance my business. I texted them on (620) 399 6316 and they helped me. They also increased my credit score from 510 to 780, removed all negative comments. They repaired my credit and because of that, my loan has been approved. Email them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Its an opportunity I think you should take.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2019
This is unforgettable experience my score was about 350 out of 880 on clear score I cannot get anything at all due to low credit fico. I had a few negatives, my profile was laden with hard inquiries. So I went online and found a credit specialist on Trulia I contacted him on PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU (737) 238 6986. them and after further agreement I made with him, I made a commend, “if he can help me, I will forever be in their debt”. He said to me he will help me bring up my credit score up to date. After five days I didn’t believe my eyes they deleted everything bad on my credit profile including my hard inquiries and increased my score from a low 350 to 790 and added two tradelines making me the happiest man on earth. God bless. PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES. Please if you have a similar issues contact him thanks.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2019
I’m very happy to write this review about ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS, because of the remarkable job done on my credit. I must confess I’ve never seen this kind of thing before. They delivered all their processes and I’m thankful for such an excellent job. My debt of $24000, charge offs, late payments and hard inquiries was cleared in 12 days and my score increased from 528 to 800. This enabled me buy properties. contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / (737) 201-7316
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2019
Have you wondered what it feels like living with a low fico score? it’s something that really sucks. I couldn’t get loan from the bank due to my low credit score due to evictions, collections. things weren’t going on well, it got to a point that i had to meet a friend for help so I can pay my children’s tuition fee, so he told me about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. When I contacted them, it took them just 6 days to increase my credit score from 470 to 725 and the eviction and all items in collections were removed. They have proved so many times why they are the best, all the reviews about them are really true I am a living proof. Call/text: (620) 399 6316; Email them at SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Get your life back. It matters a lot.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2019
I almost lost hope on my last contract due to my low credit score. But with the help of this hacker name ICON my problem was solve completely, I was able to explain to him how i was rip off by some programmers and my score still remain the same.He told me to wait for 10-14 business working days and my score was increase to 750 plus excellent and I get to live in peace and ready for the next contract.i promise to recommend him to the world if my score increased. I do not think anyone can provide you a service better than him and its affordable contact him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM mobile +1(631) 290-6402 thanks
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2019
I thought all hope was lost until I met ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS who made me stand to my feet again. My credit score was as low as 464 which denied me access to loans. I had some negative stuff in my report and it affected me drastically. I had to look for a quick credit fix, so I got linked up to ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS by my colleague, Kyle. They increased my score to 790 and also removed all the derogatory items on my report in less than 14 days. This is really incredible. Anyways, you can contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / (737)201-7316.
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2019
There are things you can do right now to help increase all your fico scores across the board. PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES. can solve all of this, restore your life back, Are you having low credit score, the you have any of this issues such as hard inquiries late payment , judgment in your credit fico, negative items, I huge you to contact him via number/mail PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986, I was once a victim of it, my fico score was low to 350 and he boost it to 780 what a remarkable score . Do the following and you should hopefully see a boost in all your scores.
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2019
Do you have a Federal tax lien in the public records section of your credit report? Do you have mortgage loan, foreclosure and low credit score? If yes, and you would want to do away with them and increase your credit score then without doubt, kindly contact 1-972-449-1968 or rockbase@protonmail.com. Really can’t thank ROCKBASE enough after he boosted my credit score to 750, mortgage loan turned to $0 and also removed tax lien and foreclosure from my credit report.
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2019
It is very imperative I tell how I moved up the echelon, few months back I was at my lowest point because I had medical bills that needed to be paid, I also had credit card debts, hard inquiries and many items in collections so I found it difficult accessing a loan. My wife told me about a firm she read testimonies about online, we contacted them and on God my credit was repaired in 1 week and 3 days. They said my story touched them and they had to work overtime to ensure I was back on my fee. They cleared my credit card debts. Boosted my score and removed the inquiries and collection. SKY CREDIT SOLUTION is actually setting the pace for other credit repair companies and I advise you contact them as soon as possible. Call/text: (620) 399 6316, Email them at SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Thanks for your audience.
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2019
PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICE. we help you take control of your situation, and get your life back. And you deserve to know what this great hacker is up to, the you have any eviction, hard inquiries, late payment, negative items, judgement in your credit report. In 7 to 9 days this specialist hacker we increase your FICO. Simply contact him via number/mail PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986, and your expectation will surely come to pass…I owe him my gratitude this coming from a faithful heart. ciao
Flag Sat Jul 20, 2019
Never let the experiences of your pass bring harm to your future, PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES has been wonderful, A great hacker for all kind of credit repairs, when I first saw some recommendations about PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES website trulia . I couldn’t believe him yet until he helped me to increase my FICO score 450 to 780 it took him 9 days and he deleted all the negatives items I had evictions and couple of late payment. He is a kind of person you can hope for. You can reach out to him at via mail/number PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thanks
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2019
ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS, I appreciate your service, honesty and integrity towards your job. I’m glad you kept to your word. Whoever that’s reading this right now, you can trust ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. They removed late payments, charge offs, and hard inquiries from my credit report and also added some positive trade line to give my credit a boost and now my credit score increased to 798. Call or text them with this number and email +1 (737) 201- 7316 / ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM. They will definitely fix your credit because they proved it to me in just 12 days…... Juliet Fletcher.
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2019
Hello Everyone, do you want to fix your credit? do you intend to perform a total rejuvenation of your credit report? I know a credit repair company that can handle it perfectly without issues, and that is SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, there job is fast and 100% legit. the Judgement, eviction, and bankruptcy on my credit report was removed, they even cleared my credit card debts within 6 days, they really helped me and I owe them gratitude and a very good review. I give them a 5star rating for their services. (SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or Text (620) 399 6316) that’s how to reach them. I insist you go for the best
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2019
I have been trying to have a house of my own approved, but none of the companies would finance me because of my credit rating was bad. I was confused and was in urgent need of getting a house of my own. A friend who I shared my concern with immediately introduced me to a credit expert knows as PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES. To my greatest surprise, after just seven days my score was increase to 780 and I was evicted had lots of inquiries and couple of late payments. I am filled with gratitude to PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES for such hard working job. If you are having any issue relating to credit score fix You can contact. PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 234 3661.ciao
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2019
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2019
Wow then i must be lucky to have contacted ICON CREDIT REPAIR.I actually saw a post like this about him and decided to try him out. His approach alone showed seriousness and professionalism. I couldn't help but believe in the process and to my greatest expectation he increased my credit score and deleted the eviction i had on my rental history. Less i forget here's email address ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402 Thank me later..
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2019
I will forever thanks ICON CREDIT REPAIR for making my life better than before, i most say ICON is the best hacker in any thing related to credit score.if you are looking on how to get your credit fix just contact via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402 and get a grate job done. Contact him just like me and get your fico score increased immediately!!! Thanks again for not letting me down.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2019
What is life when you cannot afford basic necessities? Imagine not being able to acquire a home, car or loan. Simply because your credit score is low. I had suffered terribly due to a low credit score caused by eviction, late payments and hard inquiries. I had to contact “sky credit solution” a company I read about here on Trulia. They literally saved me from my traumatizing experience. They increased my score and removed the negative and derogatory Items on my credit report. This review is in order to encourage you to do something about your bad credit by contacting (SCS). It took just 12 days for things to change. My life is way better now
PHONE NO; (620) 399 6316
Email: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2019
My name is Patricia from Chicago, and I’m here to thank ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS for increasing my credit score from 552 to 800 across the three credit bureaus and also giving me a new credit profile. I endlessly applaud you for that…... I so appreciate the focus you gave to something that gave me worries and sleepless night just because I needed to buy house. I’m very grateful once again. Contact them today and change your conditions for better. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / +1(737) 201-7316 is there contact.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2019
Thank you, a million times, ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS for giving me reasons to be happy again. The truth is that you don’t know what you’ve done for me, removing 2 evictions and hard inquiries and even my student loans. You are doing an incredibly important job where you are. Thank you for your effort that has yielded result and I hope the future treats you well. Here is their contact in case you need their assistance; ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or text/call +1(737) 201-7316.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2019
Everything you do makes a difference, but it is up to you to decide what kind of difference you want to make, PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICEs has been bigwig to me by increasing my fico 780 , my fico was 260 I was a victim I had a lot inquiries collections judgment in my credit report and my anguish led me into seeking the help of a good hacker. I read so many positive comments about him and I made contacting with him. I'm proud to say that he restored my life and it was so magical because it took him 7 to 10 days to fix up my credit. please if you have a similar issues contact him via mail/number PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 234 3661. I remain forever grateful.
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2019
A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN OF $375,000.00 FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED LANDON LUIS HOME LOANS

Hello to All across the globe, I am Nancy White , from United State Of America, USA. I am a single mother of four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me three times before i come in contact with Landon Luis Home Loans the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 72hours so I will advice you to contact Landon Luis Home Loans if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay them back on time you can contact them via email……… (landonluishomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: call/text+1 +1 (929) 377-6816 No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Landon Luis Home Loans today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (1_10years)
Long term loan (20_30 years)

They offer loan like

*Property Purchase loans................... Home loan............., Business loan........
Debt consolidation loan .......Refinance Loan..........,Business start up loan
Farm loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan
construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans..property loans etc

Email..........(landonluishomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: call/text+1 +1 (929) 377-6816
When it comes to financial crisis and you need to be free from financial crisis then Landon Luis Home Loans is the place to go please just tell them that Nancy White direct you Good Luck....
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2019
I’m pleased to share my story with you all, I went through this low credit score of mine, I was not happy with it until my wife brother who has the same issue with me introduce me to this specialist hacker who help me out, I thought it was a joke so i reluctantly agreed to try him out ,surprisingly he increased my credit score from 330 to 750 the took out all negatives including my hard inquiries I was evicted also within 7 days I was able to fine my happiness again, this is coming from a grateful heart. you can contact him via mail/number PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU (737) 238 6986.CIAO
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2019
I have a great income but I was a bit careless during my youth and this has a negative effect on my credit score. I have been bothered cos I haven’t been able to get a decent home to cos I have some evictions in my report. My friend Clarence Ledbetter told me about sky credit solution and how they helped increase his credit score and cleared all the negatives. I wondered the possibility of getting that done within 14 days and contacted them to make mockery of them when they fail. Seeing my credit score now, I’m astonished, I cant keep such miracle to myself so I decided to share my testimony. If you have a similar challenge, you can contact them at SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316.
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2019
I will always recommend THE BEST CREDIT REPAIRER!!!! I will forever and always appreciate your good work, All glory to you for saving me from the pit of hell, life was so hard for me after I lost my husband, it was so unbearable for me, I was in big debt, my house, my car, everything I and my husband worked so hard for was taken away from me, I battled with this for years and I thought I was never going to get out of this debt I got myself into. On a Saturday morning , I was surfing through the internet then I found this credit repair site where I saw so many testimonies about this great credit repairer PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM, I followed every procedures he asked of me and he worked on my credit score within the maximum of 14 days without delay or stress. All thanks to Scott I’ve finally got the perfect solution to any credit issue with low credit score, background check, evictions, credit history and late payments. I’m so excited to have an excellent FICO score of 826 and I will always recommend him to you all. You can also get in touch with Scott on his cell phone +1(252) 307-3167. Good luck Guys.
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2019
The goal in life is to be able to achieve whatever you set your mind to, I always wanted to be able to afford whatever I set my heart to, a month ago this was impossible because I had lots of inquiries, collections, judgement and evictions in my credit report. My cousin told me about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and they helped him. I made contact with them and they increase my score, they also took out all negatives including the judgment from my report. My home application just got approved and I’m about to be a home owner. I owe them gratitude contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. You can also text/call (620)3996316. God bless them for me.
Flag Wed Jul 10, 2019
never believe it, got back home from work and found all my locks changed on the house, I thought WTf, Mortgage Company has reposed it. I couldn’t believe it, I’ve been paying my mortgage, I knew nothing about deficit in my report, I had to go to court but finally I was told I had to pay my mortgage, I was already in dilemma, can’t stand the thought of losing my house…I You’d read a review about GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES on how they’ve been helping to fix people’s credit score, without wasting much time I contacted them and my credit score was restored, I was able to pay my mortgage and got back my house. Thanks to gateway credit services for giving me my house back. GATEWAYCREDITSERVICES@mail.ru and (818)457-1336, if you need you credit to be fixed contact them via the contact details above.
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2019
PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICE saved me from being broke. I had issue with my credit score and he got it fixed within 8 to 12 days after contacting him. He clears up my hard inquiries late payment eviction also remove all the negative from my fico. My credit score went up from 350 to 750 and I was able to purchase a house of my owe. He is a wonderful hacker. You can contact him via mail/number, PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU (737) 238 6986. I'm sure he can help you.
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2019
I would have been most miserable if not for the help of ACTION CREDIT SOUTIONS. After I separated from my wife, I was literally empty. Everything I ever worked for was almost taken from me and it affected my credit and because I had to also foot my ex- wife’s bills and my score went down drastically. I had charge offs, late payments, 5 hard inquiries and collections. I was completely destitute and also depressed. Everything changed as soon as I discovered ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS and contacted them to fix my credit. All the derogatory stuff was off my report and my score increased to 798. Thanks, and God bless all of you at ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS that gave me reason to be back on my feet again. Contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / (737) 201-7316.
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2019
This is one of the happiest moments of my life, I have been in an unending search for an agency that can help me fix my credit, I finally got my credit fixed through the help of a credit company SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, this company prides itself with various levels of credit repair. After all I went through in the hands of fake hackers. A good review I read about them drove me into contacting them out of curiosity. Very reliable and efficient, they boosted my score to a high 800 in 12 days, they removed the Judgement, 7 hard inquiries and evictions on my report. as I type, I’m still astonished. I must preach SKY to the world. Get your credit fixed today contact. SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. Tell them I told you so…
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2019
PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES has changed my life; my fico score really suffered a major setback as it went down drastically. My brother introduced me to PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES and since then, my credit has taken a better shape. I am delighted to say that after 7 days of utilizing their services, my fico is increased to a whopping 800. Communication was superb and being able to confirm the improvement at the stipulated time. I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs their services. You can contact them via PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU / (737) 238 6986 Thanks.
Flag Fri Jul 5, 2019
I will remain grateful to gateway credit services for giving me my credit score back… I’m a renege on debt, due to this behavior it prevented me from getting access to auto loan and I couldn’t reset my house mortgage, I was In the verge of being homeless not un till a friend introduced me to GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES, at first I doubted them, I was like “how on earth would they fix my credit score” I did all I was asked and within 7 to 8 working days I got my credit score increased from 320 to 750, now I could afford to reset my mortgage get an auto loan and even get more items collection. They can be reached via GATEWAYCREDITSERVICES@mail.ru or (818) 457-1336.
Flag Fri Jul 5, 2019
I’m Allison, I would like to write about a credit specialist who put smiles on my face last month. With couple of late payments, eviction and judgement on my credit report which affected my credit score negatively, securing approval for a new apartment lease remained unrealistic not until I came across ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR through an online review on permanent credit repair. Without hesitation, I requested for their professional repair services through +1 (972) 449-1968 and to my greatest surprise, within 8 days, they expunged the eviction and judgement on my report, turned all late payments on my credit history to on-time payments and my score jumped from 425 to 784. What a joy typing from the comfort of my new apartment.
Flag Fri Jul 5, 2019
I’m glad you guys (ACTION CREDIT SOLUTION) kept to your word. Whoever that’s reading this right now, you can trust ACTION CREDIT SOLUTION. They removed late payments, charge offs, and hard inquiries from my credit report and also added some positive trade line to give my credit a boost. I just confirmed that I have a new credit history. Call or text them with this number and email +1 (737) 201- 7316 /ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM. I’m sure they can fix your credit…... Katherine Zack
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2019
I made a promise to SKY CREDIT that once my credit is fixed I will post a comment about it, I’m here to fulfill that promise, as a war veteran who’s been through a lot, people rarely appreciate our efforts in keeping this country, I was trying to get a home, I couldn’t cos my credit was low due to bad decisions, hardships and circumstances beyond my control. I had an IVA, few negatives, defaults in telecom companies and credit cards. A friend Maurice Benny told me about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and what they did for him. I quickly contacted them through (620) 399 6316 and in 9 days I had my credit fixed. My score was increased everything is perfect. Thanks to God. You can text reach them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM /(620) 399 6316.
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2019
Looking at my credit report today has been very heartwarming, and I am very elated because of the enormous change I see in it. I made grave mistakes as a youth that cost me a lot, my FICO score was 400, my profile was an embodiment of negatives. I discovered a group of genius hackers named SKY CREDIT SOLUTION from google, it was weird but I contacted them and they did a remarkable job, looks like I’m about to kickstart my life on a brand-new note, and I’m thrilled about it, cos my records are clean and my FICO is up. you can reach them via (972) 597 9704 or email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM they’ll give you all the help you need.
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2019
Hello guys! I’m here to share my experience, maybe it could help someone; I tried getting student loan but I was denied access to the loan due to my poor credit score of 300, and I’m in deer need of the loan so I could attend an important program that will me to get a better job and time was not on my side either, but all thanks to GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES who came to my rescue by fixing credit and upgrading it to 780. I was now able to get the student loan and currently running the program happily! If you want your credits score fixed contact them via GATEWATCREDITSERVICES@mail.ru, or (818)457-1336. I highly recommend them,
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2019
I am Mr. Christopher Willison, an approved and certified lender with years of experience in lending i give out Collateral and Non Collateral loans with a fixed interest of 2% on an annual basis. 100% financing of projects with secured and unsecured loans available. We are guaranteed and capable of granting financial services to all our numerous customers all over the globe with our flexible lending packages. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies,business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors...Email: christopher_willison@yahoo.com or call (929) 369-1936
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2019
I have never been this happy in my life. I had a deal with ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS 3 weeks ago to fix my credit and the process is meant to last for 14 days. I was asked to check online to confirm my job on Monday and behold they kept to their promise. The negative stuffs and hard inquiries and debts of $48000 all cleared. ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS, were ever you are God will continue to bless you. I recommend them to whoever wants to fix his or her credit ASAP! There work is clean and affordable. Hit them up on ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / +1 (737) 201 -7316.
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2019
Now I have known we really have some secret hackers that can make life good again even when all hope is lost, I would have been a dead person, if not the help of ICON CREDIT REPAIR. I was very ill and no money to pay my hospital bill, my credit score was 400, I could not even take a loan, until a friend sent me a link on trulia.com where I read some reviews about ICON CREDIT REPAIR, how he increased peoples credit scores, and removed items such as late payments, lien, and clearing credit card debts, immediately after that mailed him and explained my credit history to him, can you believe that he only asked me about my credit report challenges and fees for the job and instructed me to be in touch with him for just 2 weeks, after that my credit score increased from 400 to 786, then I went for loan and took very good care of myself. Guys don’t hesitate to meet the best credit hacker any day, any time for permanent credit repair.

Contact: ICON CREDIT REPAIR.
EMAIL: ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM.
TELEPHONE: +1(631)290–6402
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2019
had a small that just took off this year and i wanted to get a home so desperately but got denied twice because of my poor credit score and bad credit history. I have a friend who is an officer he gave me an info about this great hacker, he increased my score to 795 in 2 weeks and up till date i still have my score up to 795. I just have to do this to show how grateful i am, he is a specialist for all kinds of credit repair, you can get to him via his email/number at: PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2019
I’m still in awe to see how my bad credit score got restored, I’m one bad ass spender, I’ve got lots of bills from items collection, shopping at the groceries stores, purchase of video games, whilst getting all this, my debt keeps accumulating and it got to the point I couldn’t use my credit line anymore…I was already in distress looking for solution to my predicament; then someone from a forum gave a review about GATEWAY CREDIT SERVICES just the way I’m doing now, and I decided to give them a try, I did all I was ask to do. In 7 to 8 working days my credit line was restored I’m up from 350 to 800. It now seems I’m starting afresh. Thanks to them. I recommend you contact them at GATEWAYCREDITSERVICES@mail.ru you can also text or call (818)457-1336…if you are facing bad credit score record for them to fix it.
Flag Tue Jul 2, 2019
When the going gets tough, tough people get going. Having a low credit score can actually be a very tough experience. My name is Oscar and that was my story some months back, until I met a hacker company who helped me fix it. they did not only give me a high credit score but they also deleted some negative items on my credit. I owe them gratitude and would like you to check them out on SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. Let SKY CREDIT SOLUTION handle it for you. You can rest assured that things will begin to look up for you.
Flag Tue Jul 2, 2019
Hello friends, I have been facing challenges on my credit reports and I was seriously searching for a good credit score fixer. I have been rejected from so many things due to my poor credit records. But i am happy luck made me find a hacker through my search online just when I thought I had lost hope. He is a fast credit repair expert he helped in removing all my negative items, student loans, liens and late payment and increasing my credit scores. Always contact him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or call/text +1(631)290–6402.
Flag Tue Jul 2, 2019
OMG!!! My surgery loan just got approved and that’s why I’m testifying. Last month I was reading an article on Trulia and I came across a comment about a credit fixer called PRIMEHACK CREDIT FIX and how they helped people get their lives back. I was actually trying to get help last month in other to fix my credit. My credit was in the 400s, I had negatives. I had applied for a surgery loan but couldn’t get an approval. However, I contacted PRIMEHACK and we reached an agreement. I was really serious about it. And in 10 days my credit was good again, he removed bankruptcy, verified the changes with 3 credit bureaus. I’m in the 700s and I have some positives right now, I never knew that life could turn out this way for me. I am a living proof that they are truly good at what they do. You could email them (PRIMEHACKCREDITFIX@MAIL.RU) / (737) 237 7558. It’s my little way of showing gratitude.
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2019
Hello guys, I had my credit reports fixed and score boost from 460 to 720 by one of the best underground Canadian hackers (CONFIDENTIAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS). I really don't know if it’s right to post this but they literally saved me and there are others out there like me who need help. Reach out to CONFIDENTIAL CREDIT SOLUTIONS for permanent credit repair, clearing credit card debts and raise of credit score e.t.c. contact them via: text (289) 277-0463 or CONFIDENTIALCREDIT2424@GMAIL.COM.
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2019
Behind every mistake? There is always a lesson to learn. My credit was so bad to a point I could barely foot my bills. I had evictions, hard inquiries and couple of late payments and this got me into depression. Thanks to PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES that helped restored my life, I discovered them on trulia. It took them just 12 days to fix my credit, they increased my credit score from 420 to750 and also removed all the negatives from my report. Please contact PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 234 3661. Thank me later for the info, cheers!!!
Flag Sun Jun 30, 2019
I was in a terrible situation sometime last year. We urgently needed to get a new house, my credit score and that of my wife was bad (350). We tried all we could to get a loan but all efforts were in vain due to the bad credit score, I later read reviews about PRIMEHACK CREDIT FIX , I explained my credit issue to them, they gave me some instructions and requested some information from me regarding my credit score in which I provided everything to them. Luckily for me, they were able to fix my credit score from 350 to 750, I was so amazed. You can contact them via their email or number PRIMEHACKCREDITFIX@MAIL.RU/ +1 (737) 237 7558 for similar need and get your credit solved.
Flag Sun Jun 30, 2019
I recently got my home equity line debts cleared off with the help of wonderful hacker called ICON; He is really nice and responsible. He helped me erase my criminal records and He increase my credit score to 795 excellent plus within 72 hours. He also funded my credit card within few weeks, He is the best at the moment and His services are fast, secured and reliable without stress. Don’t hesitate to Contact him via: ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631)290–6402.
Flag Sun Jun 30, 2019
This is coming from a very grateful heart, I had charge offs and a lot of items in collections, my credit score was 570. I was unable to get a home and live a happy life, PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES came to my rescue, they made me whole again. In 5 days my credit was fixed and I was able to apply for a home. If you have credit related issues please contact them via PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU, or text (737) 234 3661. I urge you to get through to them. Thanks…
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2019
I've been struggling for years due to negative report on my profile, 3 hard inquires i was at the verge of losing everything I have laboured for. I had to source for help on a credit fix forum at that point i came across a post about ICON CREDIT REPAIR being the best credit repair hacker that you can turn to for help. I emailed him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM and also texted (631) 290-6402...quickly he responded and my credit was fixed within 10-14 days, I'm so grateful to him and that's the reason I'm writing this. Go ahead and share your credit problems with him and you won't be disappointed.
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2019
In this age and time, having a good credit is everything. The kind of life and freedom I enjoy as a result of the good job SKY CREDIT SOLUTION did on my credit is awesome. They literally brought joy to my life, they removed the late payments and cleared my student loans and credit card debts. You too can enjoy the same benefits call/text them via (620) 399 6316. Yes, you can email them too SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Tell them you read Partra’s review and she’s grateful.
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2019
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2019
Contact ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290–6402.
For your permanent eviction removal and erasing of any negative items from your credit report with your personal information been safe and secured with him. You can always get your credit been repaired anytime and FICO credit score been upgraded above 800’s across your credit bureaus report within few days. I can assure you that you will always get approved for any mortgage loan and be able to purchase any apartment of your choice.
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2019
I'm Stacie. I have used other credit repair companies before, and by far Rock Base Credit Repair is a five star in my ranking. They really helped me understand what I was doing, and not just paying someone my money, not getting the results I was anticipating. I really appreciate the enlightenment I received while with Rock Base Credit Repair. Imagine my score jumping from 408 to 803 and all late payments on my profile turn to on-time payments; that was my experience after contracting Rock Base Credit Repair for my credit fix. Thank you very much, and I will always recommend you to all I meet looking for credit repair help. Here is their contact: +1 (972) 449-1968/rockbase@protonmail.com. Again, I say thank you!!!
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2019
My dream of buying a home has finally come through, but this achievement would not had been attainable without the services of RockBase Credit Repair. With poor credit rating and lot of derogatory items on my profile, it was hard securing a home and this really kept me unbalance. Getting to contact this specialist was actually a turning point for me, because in 7 days they boosted my score to 780 and cleared all derogatory items from my profile. So excited typing from the comfort of my new home.
E-MAIL:ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM
PHONE: (972) 449-1968
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2019
It's really a remarkable experience working with ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. My greatest depression came after losing my job and my two credit cards got maxed out due to unavoidable bills and this hit my credit score negatively. ROCKBASE got my card fixed and have proven beyond doubt to be expert on permanent credit repair, clearing credit card debts and raise of credit score as they made my card free of debts and my score raised to 790 across credit reporting agencies. Here is how to reach them; e-mail: Rockbase@protonmail.com or call: +1(972)449-1968.
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2019
SKY CREDIT SOLUTION is the best credit repair company, I was devastated when I discovered my score dropped to 510 from 745. I tried to figure out how it happened because I try as much as possible to keep up with my debt, not until I was told about an unpaid utility bill from3 years ago, the utility company never called or emailed me. The mix up affected my mortgage, I reported to FTC but nothing happened. After a google search directed me to SCS, they cleared my debts and increased my score to 780. I’m indebted to them. Here is their contact email: skycreditsolution247@gmail.com or text/call (620) 399 6316.
Flag Thu Jun 13, 2019
I can’t stop thanking this reliable hacker name ICON CREDIT REPAIR,who helped me get my score from 400 to 750 within a few days and also clear all the negative items on my report such as hard inquiries,late payments,eviction,from my report.I have never been a fan of hacking but this adventure left a smile on my face.He his so efficient and reliable you can contact them via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402. Thanks
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2019
I will be highly ungrateful if I fail to write about a credit specialist who pulled me out of deep frustration that almost took my life. In 2011, after my graduation, I accrued a student loans worth $38,840 and in 2015 I lost my job, so the fear of paying off really caused me a health disorder that incapacitated me thereby truncating my repayment plan. I've always thought on possible ways to pay off but never knew of permanent debt/loan removal by hackers not until I came across a Trulia Q & A about debt/unpaid loan removal by ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. Reluctantly, I texted them via (972) 449-1968 and made my frustration known to them. Did you know after 15days, all records of student loans on my profile got removed. What a Hack! I must confess of living a happy life again after my encounter with this life-saving credit specialist.
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2019
I will forever be grateful to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, I’m a renege on debt, due to this behavior I was prevented from getting access to auto loans and I couldn’t reset my mortgage, I was on the verge of being homeless until a colleague at work told me about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and how they fixed his credit. I took a cue and contacted them. Within 7 to 9 days my credit score moved from 460 to 750, they removed my debts that were in thousands. Contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316. I kid you not, they are truly the best at credit repair.
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2019
I’m still in awe to see how my bad credit score got restored, I’m one bad ass spender, I’ve got lots of bills from items collection, shopping at the groceries stores, purchase of video games, whilst getting all this, my debt keeps accumulating and it got to the point I couldn’t use my credit line anymore…I was already in distress looking for solution to my predicament; then someone from a forum gave a review about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION just the way I’m doing now, and I decided to give them a try, I did all I was ask to do. In 7 to 8 working days my credit line was restored I’m up from 350 to 800. It now seems I’m starting afresh. Thanks to them. I recommend you contact them at skycreditsolution247@gmail.com you can also text or call (620) 399 6316…if you are facing bad credit score record for them to fix it.
Flag Sat Jun 8, 2019
This came as a surprise to me, my home was about to be foreclosed, and my bills piled up. I was told by my realtor that I was not eligible for a home due to my poor credit condition. I had a couple late payments, 1 eviction, 2 inquiries and 4 items in collections. My credit score was 402. Getting a loan was impossible so I had to research on how to fix my credit, I came across a review about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, I became curious and made some investigations which made me contact them. We had an agreement and they began working on my credit. After 8 days my credit changed totally. My score increased to 796, late payments, eviction, inquiries, and collections were ultimately removed from my report. I’m very grateful and I hereby recommend them to anyone who is going through troubles due to poor credit. This is their contact info SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316.
Flag Sat Jun 8, 2019
My name is Philip, I have been ripped off twice by some guys and I wonder why they will scam poor people. Nevertheless, I applied for a mortgage loan two months ago and was denied because of bad credit. I found the home I wanted and time is of the essence. I needed my credit repaired urgently and soon since I found my property. I had lots of charge offs, eviction, student loans and hard inquires and I needed the negatives all removed from my report. Thanks to OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION for making it possible. I am so surprised to see the good changes on my credit report and my credit score increased by 200 points. I can now provide shelter for my family. I am the happiest man alive right now. You can contact them for their services via OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ +1(770) 799-8509. Trust me they will definitely solve your credit problems.
Flag Fri Jun 7, 2019
I was behind on bills and couldn’t repay my loans. I went to get a home and realized my credit score was low. Then I was working on lowering my debt and getting my credit score up. I was motivated by the need to get a better living environment for my kids. I read comments on various online platforms about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. I needed them to boost my poor Credit and eliminate bad debts. I know it sounds Unbelievable but they actually removed the bad records on my report and raised my score to 791, contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316, You can trust them with your credit report, they are specialists.
Flag Fri Jun 7, 2019
Hello General Public We are a Christian organization formed to help people in need to help, such as financial assistance. So if you are going through financial difficulties or have any financial mess and you need money to start your own business or you need a loan to pay the debt or pay from your account at the beginning of a good deal, or you’re struggling to get loans from domestic banks, contact us today, email: {chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com} for the Bible says: “Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will open. so do not miss this opportunity, because Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever more. Please it for serious and God fearing people.

Mobile Number: +14097944376
Flag Thu Jun 6, 2019
OMG!!! This is so amazing. Big Thank you to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION for your great job. Finally, I was able to fix my credit and increase my score as well. I got a home for my children and my auto loan just got approved. I will forever be grateful for their services. Till this day they always find the time to answer any question I have. Thank you. You really kept to your word of giving me a score of 780. I trusted them with my money and information and they didn’t let me down. Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or text (620) 399 6316 to get your credit fixed.
Flag Thu Jun 6, 2019
I can vouch for ICON CREDIT REPAIR when it comes to credit related problems and clearing of debt I don’t know how he did it but he increased my score from 400 to 750 and cleared all my credit card debts he did it in a professional way in a short time period he is a life time saver. Guys you can reach out to him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text him on +1(631) 290-6402... You won’t believe it until you see it….
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2019
I’m happy to share my experience with you guys on how I got my credit fixed within 14 days. I almost lost my mind because I couldn’t foot my daughters’ medical bills. My credit was as low as 513 and was also struggling with some derogatory items on my credit report that I needed to get rid of and it has been there for over 6 years. On the course of finding solutions to our problems, my wife discovered OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION online and after then, everything changed. They helped us after narrating our predicaments and also meeting their demands. They cleared evictions, student loans, collections and late payments and also upgraded our score to 750s and 790s from 492 and 516 which was confirmed by the three credit bureaus. I strongly recommend OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION to anyone who genuinely needs help. You can write them now on OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or (770) 799-8509.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2019
The eviction information that has been on my credit report for up to three years, finally got deleted by ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR after I wrote them through: rockbase@protonmail.com(+1 972 449 1968). At first, it was so hard to believe, so I had to monitor my credit for months to see if the judgements and collections will reappear but to my astonishment, none resurfaced. They also raised my score to 795 and added positive tradelines to my profile. Till date, I'm still surprised how they were able to get such solved within 10 days.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2019
Guys I want to introduce OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION for your credit repairs. They are the fastest, legitimate and the most reliable credit repair company that I know. Two months ago I had terrible experiences with a credit repair company that scammed me. I discovered Octopus Credit Solution online when researching for trustworthy credit repair agency but was skeptical about contacting them considering my ugly experiences. After all considerations, I contacted them and they increased my credit score by 200 points and also removed all negative stuff and hard inquiries from my profile. It sounds unbelievable right? I advise you check them out. Contact them via OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (770) 799-8509
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2019
Things were not good for me last year, I needed to get a home, my FICO was (350). I tried all we could to get a loan but all efforts were in vain due to the bad credit score, a pal of mine told me about HACKWEST, I told him about my low credit filled with late payments, evictions, collections and credit card debts. With great confidence he told me it would be alright. he was able to fix my credit score from 350 to 750, and got rid of all those negative items on my report. I was so amazed. You can contact him via (424) 307 2638 or mail HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. To get your credit up again
Flag Sun Jun 2, 2019
At exactly the peak time it was most necessary to fix my credit in order to get approval for mortgage, that was same time my best friend told me about a group of hackers by name ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR, who in last four months helped fix her credit permanently without a trace. Immediately, I had to write them via: Rockbase@protonmail.com and after 12 days my credit profile experienced a drastic change; all debts and negative items were gone, and they raised my score to 780 across the three major credit reporting Agencies. All thanks to ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. You can text them via: +1 972 449 1968. They're so swift and reliable.
Flag Sun Jun 2, 2019
It’s very important I write this review, because I need to appreciate real people who are ever ready to help people live a better life. I consider them as the real MVPs. My encounter with SKY CREDIT SOLUTION really changed my life. Well I do have a good pay cheque but had evictions, Late payments and judgement on my credit profile and it has hindered me from buying my home. With 12 days they were able to remove the Judgement, evictions from my report and also boost my credit score to 794 from 500. All Thanks to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, Contact them today if you need their services via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. Thank me later
Flag Sat Jun 1, 2019
My credit profile is currently cleared of all frustrating inquires and negative items. Well, I’ll be so ungrateful if I don’t acknowledge OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION for the excellent job done on my credit. After engaging their services and adhering to their instructions within couple of weeks I discovered that my credit took a better shape. My credit score was increased from 514 to 790s across the three credit bureaus. This is awesome! Thanks to OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION for sticking to our agreements and also keeping to their word. You can contact them today via OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or (770) 799-8509. I’m very sure they can handle your credit issues. Just contact them; you’ll be glad this info is within your disposal. Cheers! I’m Joana Anderson.
Flag Sat Jun 1, 2019
I want to use this platform to thank OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION for the amazing job done on my credit report. I was skeptical about contacting them to fix my credit and also increase my credit score after reading some reviews about them but because of my plan to buy a home, I gave it a try. They fixed my credit and raised my score from 532 to a whopping 800. I thought it was a fluke when they told me that they are done with the job but after confirming the job all my doubts were cleared and I got my home within two weeks. I recommend you contact them and get your credit fixed. They are fast and reliable. Write them at OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM OR text (770) 799-8509. Don’t waste your resources anymore on incompetent credit Repair Company.
Flag Thu May 30, 2019
I’m extremely thankful for this opportunity. My appreciation goes to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. My score is now 795 from 490, they removed the hard inquiries and collections on my profile. All my credit card debts on my report, including mortgage loans are gone without a trace, just like they were never there. I highly recommend them for all jobs on credit repair. They are masters at it. Get in touch with them on (620) 399 6316 and SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. This review comes from a grateful heart that was almost wrecked by poor credit.
Flag Thu May 30, 2019
Having a bad credit is definitely one of the biggest financial problem one can have, I needed a loan to get a car and also boost my bad financial condition but this wasn't approved on several occasions because of my low credit score, after several attempts of fixing my credit was a waist ed effort, but with the help of my sister my credit was fixed through this genius hacker ICON who didn't just remove the eviction on my credit report but raised my score to 750. I advice If you are having similar issues you can contact him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631) 290-6402.
Flag Thu May 30, 2019
What a MIRACLE!!! My poor credit score that has kept me restless for months was eventually fixed by ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR 72-hours before being kicked out from my apartment. With bulk of late payments, eviction case, court judgment, and low FICO score of 450 on my profile, all attempt to secure lease of a new apartment turned unsuccessful. I really feel so happy and grateful to ROCKBASE and his team as they did not only deleted the eviction case and court judgement I had, but also turned my late payments to on-time payments and increased my FICO score to 780, which finally influenced the approval for a new apartment lease. For credit fix; I'd advise you go for the best by contacting them via Rockbase@protonmail.com[+1 (972) 449 1968].
Flag Thu May 30, 2019
I had a credit score of 511, late payments, few collections and above all a Judgement which made it difficult for me to get a job. All these got me stuck at a particular place, they hindered me. I couldn’t get a home for my family. My contact with XAP CREDIT SOLUTION changed it all for me. They did a total renewal of my credit profile, my score is 800, the judgement was removed, late payments and collections were erased as well. All thanks to XAP I feel like a new man. I want to open new frontiers of my life and chase my dreams adequately. Email: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Phone: (972) 597 9704 in order to resolve all your credit issues. Thank you very much
Flag Tue May 28, 2019
This is unbelievable, just got out of huge debt last week. My loans have been cleared and my late payments corrected. I’ve never had such a great joy for a very long period of time after confirming it on Friday. Thanks to OCTOPUS CREDIT SOLUTION, you guys are genius. I have peace now. My credit score was 520 and now increased to 750, amazing! I’ve never experienced such thing in my life. Contact them today and get your credits fixed OCTOPUSCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM OR text (770) 799-8509. Goodluck!
Flag Tue May 28, 2019
Alas, I am whole again, I contacted SKY CREDIT SOLUTION after reading some wonderful reviews on them. I had late a FICO of 402, with late payments and collections, my home foreclosed and I was losing my mind. After meeting their requirements things before 3 days I started noticing changes in my credit report, after 12 days my report was made new. My score is now 792 all evictions and late payments are gone. Even a JUDGEMENT I had back in 2013 was removed. In all honesty they are experts and know exactly how to get it done. Go ahead and contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316….
Flag Mon May 27, 2019
I'm Carisa, lives in Fullerton. My experience some months back while trying to fix my credit has really been frustrating not until I came across an inspiring online review about ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR on how they have helped a lot of people with permanent credit fix. Without hesitation, I contacted them via Rockbase@protonmail.com/+1(972)449-1968. Guess what? After 9 days, my credit score changed from 420 to 810, also the eviction, hard inquiries and couple of late payment I had in my credit were all expunged. Cheers to ROCKBASE as they are second to none.
Flag Sun May 26, 2019
THIS IS WORTH SHARING; I had an issue that kept me worried, I had a low credit score, with evictions and late payments in my credit report. It wasn’t really easy coping though. I got depressed because i felt like it was the end of the world for me. I spoke to my realtor who recommended me to SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. I contacted them and they fixed my credit. My credit score moved from 492 to 785, they erased the evictions and late payments and loans from my report (I didn’t believe they culd remove my loans but they actually did and it still surprises me). If you want to be free from all your credit burdens contact SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316. Thanks…
Flag Sat May 25, 2019
Flag Sat May 25, 2019
I can't find words to express my inexhaustible gratitude to Rockbase Credit Repair. They fixed what I thought was practically impossible to repair. I eventually got access to a home loan after several denial due to unpaid $32,000 student loan I have owed for more than 20years. Decided to contact Rockbase and his team via Rockbase@protonmail.com/+1 972 449 1968 after an impressive review I read about them. They cleaned up a whopping $32,000 student loan without a trace and today I’m living happily with my kids in our new home. Million thanks to Rock Base.
Flag Fri May 24, 2019
Hi there, if you are interested in turning around your credit profile I honestly advice you contact SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, they are truly the best, they helped me when all hope was lost. They totally changed things for me. My Fico was boosted, records were made clean. Life is much better for me. Feel free to Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or text (620) 399 6316. I hope this info helps someone out there. thanks
Flag Wed May 22, 2019

Mobile Number: +14097944376
Flag Wed May 22, 2019
Hello guys, this is no joke; there is a group of hackers that can help sort all your credit issues. A high FICO and clean record is very necessary and credit Repair Company understands how to make that happen, how they do it? I don’t know but honestly, they did a terrific job by getting my credit up. They also cleared my collections and added some positive trade lines to my report. XAP CREDIT SOLUTION did all that for me. If you desire the same help contact them via XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM/ (972) 597 9704. Thank you.
Flag Mon May 20, 2019
The INFORMATION I am about to give you is very IMPORTANT, it concerns your credit profile, if you have negatives and collections or your credit score is low, there is this credit repair agency that did me a huge favor and repaired my credit for a reasonable fee. They are called SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, their precision is 100, they have all my trust and I am referring everyone with credit issues to them. Do yourself a favor and Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Tell them you saw Paula’s review on them.
Flag Sat May 18, 2019
I'm Kathryn, lives in Dallas. I wish to say BIG THANK YOU to RockBase Credit Repair for a wonderful work done on my credit. I would have been sleeping on the street if not for the services of this great credit specialist who repaired my credit with which I renewed my home rental. Their jobs are professional and 100% legit, my profile has been wiped clean from hard inquiries, multiple late payment and eviction, and my score is soaring in the 800s, they really helped me just when I needed the services of a hacker most and I owe them eternal gratitude. I give RockBase and his team a 5star rating for their services. Need fix credit? I'd advise you go for the best by contacting RockBase@protonmail.com/(972) 449 1968.
Flag Sat May 18, 2019
I finally got my credit fixed through the help of a credit company known as ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. Reliable, efficient, professional and affordable, are just the exact words to describe their services. A good review I read about them drove me into contacting them out of curiosity. They got my score raised to a whooping 780 and deleted the court judgement I had, including clearing my credit card debts, eviction and other inquiries in just 10days. As I type, I’m still astonished. I must preach ROCKBASE to the world. Get your credit fixed today by contacting ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or (972) 449 1968.
Flag Tue May 14, 2019
Every day we leave our homes in search of a livelihood. there are certain things that can hinder your achievements and one of those include having a poor credit profile. I had one of those my score was poor, my profile was laden with late payments, and loans. When I heard of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I gave it all my shot because that was my last resort and they didn’t disappoint me. My score is high now, late payments were changed to on time. Everything is brand-new. big thanks to XAP and their team. I hereby encourage you to contact them, I know its not easy but for your sake give it a shot. Email: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Phone: +1 (972) 597 9704..
Flag Tue May 14, 2019
I'll like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago, I was homeless after losing my apartment due to unpaid bank loans. I was in the depth of despair. With eviction, judgement and low credit score on my profile, it was so hard getting a new apartment. Million thanks to ROCKBASE and his team who expunged all negative items on my report, hard inquiries, bankruptcy, couple of late payments and loans, they also increased my score from 480 to 760 and added beautiful tradelines to my report within 8 business days. Would have kept quiet about this, but I won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like I was. ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or +1 (972) 449-1968 is the hacker's contact Info. Cheers!
Flag Sat May 11, 2019
I got a mortgage loan in 2016 through Chase and in 2018; I experienced financial hardship and fell behind on my payments. I ended up with 11 straight months of late payments. I’m very grateful to DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for helping me clear my loans and late payments from my report. I taught it would not be possible for my credit to be fixed within that short period of time (12 days). I want to thank Nathaniel for giving me the information and their contact. Here is their contact: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / +1(562) 281-7621. To be frank I’m financially stable now.
Flag Sat May 4, 2019
Ever heard of XAP CREDIT SOLUTIONS? They are a credit repair specialist company; this review is in appreciation of the dedication and time they put into working on my credit. I had a bad credit, was trying to purchase a home for my family and also secure something for my kids in the future but I got turned down even after pre-approval, it was very devastating. A friend read about them on trulia and informed me, I contacted them after reading some reviews about them, they ran my credit report, analyzed the credit score, and determined which actions will have the greatest impact, they increased my FICO, added positive comments to my profile. I have a clean credit file now. If you want to you can reach them via (+1 972 597 9704) or their email XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. Many thanks
Flag Fri May 3, 2019
Banks denied me a lot of things with the excuse that my credit history did not meet their standard. I did a lot of things but nothing worked. THE CREDIT WIZARD came through for me. In case you need someone to help you fix and repair your credit I strongly advice you contact THE CREDIT WIZARD, He helped I and my wife fix our credit issues in 10 days. From 420 to 790, sounds unbelievable right? But it’s true. He is always straight to the point and direct. He will get the job done as quickly as possible. Email: THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM / +1 (717) 467 7735
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2019
The best way to ask for more is to be grateful. My sincere appreciation goes to ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR for helping me restore my credit, They boosted my score from low 420 to 760 within 10 days and deleted the court judgment I had, including clearing my credit card debts, eviction, hard inquiries and recommending a better CC company that helped increase my limit. My family and friends now work with RockBase and they have being delivering on their promise. Here is how to contact them; ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or (972) 449 1968.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2019
Low credit score, eviction, bankruptcy and judgement can be a thing of the past, if only you can reach out to ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or (972) 449 1968. I just got out of bankruptcy and eviction, and the need to purchase a new apartment is my utmost priority. During the seasoning period I came in contact with this credit specialist; was told by few Lenders, that I will be waiting for 1 year plus for FHA loan considering my low credit score of 480 and two credit card debts from 3 years. The only option then was to repair my score because I can't afford to pay higher interest rate and wait that long. Hiring ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR to fix my credit raised my FICO score to 780, cleared all credit card debts and added positive tradelines to my report within a stipulated time as promised. I just got approval for a new loan of $190,000 with less interest rate compared to the previous.
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2019
Pardon me pls, but this review is about the services rendered by XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I had issues in purchasing a new home owing to evictions, hard inquiries and other collections on my credit report. I searched for help online and got various recommendations from Trulia about XAP CREDIT SOLUTION and how they’ve helped so many people to fix their credit issues, I wrote them about the eviction on my credit report and they assured me they will remove them before 9 days. To my greatest surprise, they actually did, when I checked my credit report my FICO changed to 790 and the eviction and other negatives were removed automatically from my report. I now have my dream home for my family. Contact them now on: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM/ (972) 597 9704. They are very reliable, and easily accessible.
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2019
I am engulfed with overwhelming excitement at the great results on my credit report, that have given me access to purchase a new home, car and other necessities. An unreserved gratitude to "ROCKBASE Credit Repair" who helped pay off my mortgage loans, raised my score to 805, deleted all negative items and hard inquiries on my report in 10 business days. Million thanks to Rockbase@protonmail.com, you can also reach them via (972) 449 1968. Their services are reliable and professional.
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2019
My life would have been miserable if it were not for the help of BULL CREDIT REPAIR. I must be honest with you guys; God used these guys to salvage my ugly situation. Sometime last year I applied for a mortgage loan to enable me leave comfortably which I believe is the dream of every young man but was denied because of hard inquiries and eviction on my credit report. This prompted me to research on the internet on how to fix my credit so I discovered Bull Credit Repair and I contacted them via BULLCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM and +1 480 462 3869, in less than two weeks my credit score was boosted from 480 to 790. I recommend you contact them today for your credit repairs.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2019
I was in the verge of committing suicide after losing my apartment and business due to unpaid bank loans. More frustrating was the fact that I had a low credit score, bankruptcy, eviction and judgement on my credit report and with these it was practically impossible to get approval for new loans and my purchasing power was limited. My hope got rekindled when I contacted ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR through an online review in search of a genuine and affordable credit specialist. They expunged all negative items on my report, skyrocketed my score to 760 and also added positive tradelines to my report. I sincerely dedicate my new home to this credit specialist who saved my ass. Get in touch with them and save yourself some pains. ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM /+1 (972) 449-1968
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2019
Anyone looking to get their credit back on track should waste no more time, just contact DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION with this number (562) 281-7621 and email them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. Having read reviews about them, I contacted them and explained the challenges I was facing with my credit. They asked me few questions and what’s required of me to get started with the job which I answered promptly and they promised to fix my credit within 9 business days. They really made great difference in boosting my credit score and also help get negative stuff off my report. They are very competent and also friendly. I highly recommend them!
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2019
It’s so amazing to have a credit profile that’s devoid of frustrating inquires or negative items. Well mine was made possible by the help of Debooth Credit Solution. After engaging their services and adhering to their instructions within couple of weeks I discovered that my credit took a better shape. My credit score was increased by 220 points and it’s worth celebrating for me and my warm gratitude goes to DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for keeping to their word. I must confess “they are magical in their operations”. I may not be able to explain in details but I advise you check in for yourself. Here is their contact: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM +1(562) 281-7621. I’m very sure that you’ll thank me latter for this info.
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2019
With my experience so far with hackers, I don’t think there is any hacker as professional, honest and reliable as ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR. My credit was really a mess. They professionally deleted all negative items, hard enquiries, bankruptcy, clearing credit card debt, loans, multiple bills on my report. They increased my credit score from 420 to 750 and also added beautiful tradelines within 9 business days. If you need a credit fix, I highly recommend this awesome team at ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or text: +1 (972) 449-1968. Have a wonderful Easter holiday.
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2019
Guy’s trust me the only way you can get rid of the negative items on your profile and boost you score is by reaching out to this genius HACKWEST. With his expertise he gave me a whooping score of 790 in just 11 working days. I saw testimonies and didn’t believe now I’m a testifier he made me the man I am now, I now own a car and live an average American dream. Hit him up now via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ +1(424) 307 2638. He is through and precise. Thanks man from jose.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2019
“Before calling Debooth Credit Solution I had a 542 credit score and couldn’t get approved for a loan. After taking a friend’s advice, I emailed them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and as well called (562) 281-7621 and spoke to a friendly credit expert. After about two weeks, I started receiving letters stating that negative accounts had been removed from my credit reports! My credit score is 238 points higher and I’m feeling more relieved now.” You can trust them with your credit because of their impeccable character. Cheers!!---Andreas
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2019
Victor Miller Ocean Arizona USA I’m here to testify about Debooth Credit and their expertise and to also thank them for restoring hope of owning a house. To be honest they are extraordinary when it comes to handling credits related issue. I’m still wondering how they managed to delete IRS and delayed payment from my report within a short period of time. I’m yet to see frustrating inquires and other negatives in my profile. My fico was increased by 200 points in two weeks and in less than a month I bought a house after waiting for six months. I’ll recommend them for anyone who’s facing credit issues you’ll never be disappointed. Contact them using mail or text: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM +1(562) 281-7621.
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2019
I am so happy to have consulted DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for my credit repairs. I discovered that I had 5 negative items on my credit most especially IRS, delayed payments and loans and over 7 hard inquiries from every bureaus and it hindered me from moving forward in my business. I could not access mortgage loan and even auto loan, this was becoming embarrassing to me and I did not want to look less important so I started looking for ways to salvage this dilemma and discovered a credit specialist (DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION) on TRULIA though there were other ones but my instinct directed me towards them. I was asked for funds to get started with the job and I gave them the benefit of doubt and made some commitments. My fico score was moved from 600 to a perfect 800 and all the negatives were deleted from my report. Right now I have a clean profile with wonderful trade lines. In case you need their services, you can reach them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM OR text +1(562) 281-7621.
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2019
I’m happy to share my experience with you guys on how I got my credit fixed. I almost lost my mind because I couldn’t foot my daughters’ medical bills. My credit was as low as 510 and was also struggling with eviction for 7 years, there were other negative items on my report such as IRS and delayed payment. My wife discovered HACKWEST CREDIT REPAIR through her sister and everything changed. They helped us after narrating our predicaments and also meeting their demands. They cleared our eviction and IRS and also upgraded our score to 790. I’ll recommend HACKWEST to anyone who genuinely needs help. You can contact them via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ +1(424) 307 2638
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2019
I just got out of huge debt which came as a result of loans, evictions and delayed payment. I’ve never felt such a great relief for over a decade. I was so lucky to have met a friend that told me about DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION and how they helped him get out of debt. He asked me to read their reviews on trulia and credit magic. I finally consulted them for my credit repair and they delivered. My fico score was 622 before I contacted them and it was increased by 100 points after the first week bringing it to 722 and was later increased by 76 points making it 798. I’ve never experienced such a thing in my entire life. I’m still surprised at the speed and time the job was concluded. They told me that my credit will be fixed within 14 working days and it happened and I’m doing excellently well now. Contact them ASAP and get your credits fixed and I bet you, you’ll testify after two weeks. Here is there contact; DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM OR text +1(562) 281-7621
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2019
Hey guys, words cannot express the depth of joy in my heart. I’m a single mother of 2 beautiful girls. My ex before he left made sure to give me the worst credit profile ever with loads of debts, loans, liens and IRS, as a matter of fact we were bankrupt. I met a friend of mine Grace Sawyer and explained my situation, all she did was gave me this email HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM and told me to discuss with him which I did and all of a sudden I went from zero to hero from a low 415 to a high 809 no doubt he hacked life into me now me and my beautiful girls can live an American dream love you buddy. Regards Gabby Hood
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2019
Big Thank you to HACKWEST for your great job. Finally, I was able to fix my credit and increase my score as well. I even got new cars for my children and I will forever be grateful for his services! You won’t believe it but till this day he always finds the time to answer any question I have. Thank you. You really kept to your word of giving me a score of 780. I trusted you with my money and information and you didn’t let me down. Text him via (424) 307 2638 or mail HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM.
Flag Fri Apr 5, 2019
Do you have hard inquiries, late payments, liens, evictions etc. on your profile? Do you wish to upgrade your credit? Do you need a hacker to help rejuvenate your credit profile? I know hackers that can get the job done. They are called XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, they came into my life when I was at my lowest point and revitalized it by increasing my score and clearing all my negatives. I owe everything I have today to them. Text 972 597 9704 or send them a mail via XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and let them help you!!!
Flag Thu Apr 4, 2019
Never thought I could be on the move up to the upper echelon of the society where I wouldn’t have to worry about a low FICO score, and other credit issues. My profile was laden with hard inquiries, liens, etc. but with the aid of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION whom I met via google search my entire life has turned around for good. My score is now soaring in the 800s, with negatives cleared. This is a testimony and you’ve got to believe me when I say XAP is real. Do well to contact them for all forms of credit upgrade XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text (972) 597 9704. Best wishes…
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2019
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2019
In 2018 I had a low credit score. I would often surf the internet looking for real hackers that could help increase my score. Well, as expected I got swindled twice. Eventually, I gave up my search and concluded that it wasn’t possible for hackers to increase credit scores. The good news is that I read on Trulia about HACK WEST the credit specialist, I was pessimistic at first but I decided to give it a try. In just after 10 days my credit was fixed. HACKWEST was able to increase my score, not only that they added some positive remarks on it. If you have a bad credit score you might want to contact them via (424) 307 2638 HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. Thank you
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2019
My heart is filled with joy all because of my encounter with HACKWEST CREDIT REPAIR. I advise everyone that’s having issues with his/her credit to contact the company mentioned above because of their reputation in handling peoples credit. I contacted them just three weeks ago and explained my predicaments and they assured me that my credit will be fixed within two weeks and behold it was. I trust them and recommend you contact them for credit repair. You can reach them through HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ +1 (424) 307 2638. EMILIA CHURCHILL
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2019
The whole of last year and earlier this year was pretty tough for me with a low credit score things were very difficult for me. My name is Kathy Pierce and that was used to be my story before I met a hacker who helped me fix it. He did not only gave me a high credit score but they also deleted some negative items on my credit. I owe him gratitude and would like you to check him out on (424) 307 2638 HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM trust me HACKWEST can get you back to your feet.
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2019
I have been trying to get car loan approved but none of the companies would finance me because my credit rating was poor.i was depressed and was in urgent need of car to make my business easier for me.i traveled for business trip, where I bumped into one of my relative, who I shared my concern with immediately introduced me to a credit expert knows as bullcreditrepair.i discussed with him concerning my credit issue and he promise to assist me. To my greatest surprise, after just five days my score was boosted to 800 and all negative report was deleted. I am filled with gratitude to bullcreditrepair for such wonderful work. If you are having any issue relating to credit score fix You can contact bullcreditrepair@gmail.com or text +1480 462 3869 best regards Raymond
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2019
Looking at my credit report today has been very heartwarming, and I am very elated because of the enormous change I see in it. I made grave mistakes as a youth that cost me a lot, my FICO score was 400, my profile was an embodiment of negatives. I discovered a group of genius hackers named XAP CREDIT SOLUTION from google, it was weird but I contacted them and they did a remarkable job, looks like I’m about to kickstart my life on a brand-new note, and I’m thrilled about it, cos my records are clean and my FICO is up. you can reach them via (972) 597 9704 or email XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. they’ll give you all the help you need.
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2019
Well, all thanks to DEBOOTH and his team. My plan was to buy a house in six months’ time but fortunately for me I got it after three months. I contacted this wonderful hacker (DEBOOTH) through DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM /+1 (562) 281-7621 and he increased my score to 780s and as well deleted all negatives in my profile. I never believed he could fix my credit initially, after reading about him on trulia but just gave it a try and I’m glad I did. Don’t be deceived by the lies of fake hackers. I advise you go with a reliable hacker like DEBOOTH.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2019
I’m an automoblie Technician who got a ery poor credit score (415) and some negative report such as repossessions, liens, judgement and eviction, I was practically down. I had to stay in a motel with my family before I met THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM on severally online blogs. I was skeptical at first but after seeing what he was able to do with my credit, I can boldly recommend him to anyone who’s willing to fix credit. He raised my score to 780 in less than 5days. I got a clean remark now. I now have my dream house. You can also text +1 717-467-7735. He does DUI fix and Chexsystem. Cheers
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2019
It’s all good again, I had a low credit and evictions on my profile, I couldn’t get a house, I applied for a mortgage and auto loan but I was denied due to my bad credit score and the evictions. I tried various processes and procedures but they all came to naught. I read a comment by someone on Trulia about HACKWEST, I was quite skeptical somehow, I texted him, and we got started, after 5 days I noticed some changes, in 8 business days my credit was new. It’s quite unbelievable but that’s what it is. I would really like you to contact him. You can write him on (424) 307 2638 / HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. Goodluck!
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2019
Guys I want to introduce HACK WEST CREDIT REPAIR for your credit repairs. They are the fastest and the most reliable credit repair company that I know. Three months ago I had terrible experiences with my credit which moved me to consult this credit repair company and my nightmare became a thing of the past. I was unable to access a house loan because of bad credit and found it very difficult to foot my bills but to my greatest surprise, they increased my score and also removed all negative report in profile within two weeks. It sounds unbelievable right? I advise you try them out. Contact them via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ +1 (424) 307 2638. Thank me later.
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2019
I have had a lot of bad experiences with credit repair companies and fake hackers, all the credit score they told me they boosted was actually false and all negatives on my report wasn’t cleaned. i was so disappointed and then I decided to try BULLCREDITREPAIR ..I have read a lot of recommendations about him which at first made me doubt his legitimacy but when I contacted him and told him exactly what I want him to do he got it done amazingly and showed me proof before I made the balance payment..I wish to recommend him to you all CONTACT- BULLCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM text +1480 462 3869 You won't regret he work for you..
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2019
Consulting DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for your credit repairs and management will be the wisest thing to do. This guy (DEBOOTH) is the fastest and most reliable hacker I’ve ever done business with and I want you guys to check him out and you’ll be glad I disclose this information to you. He cleared all negative reports in my profile and boosted my score to 800s. I was shocked at the speed he used in completing the job (two weeks). He’s highly dependable. Contact him via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text on +1(562) 281-7621.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2019
Hey there, just in case you intend to perform a total rejuvenation of your credit, I know a name that resounds, and that is XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, there job is fast and 100% legit, my profile has been wiped clean and my score is soaring in the 800s, they really helped me and I owe them gratitude and a very good review. I give them a 5star rating for their services. (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or Text 972 597 9704) that’s how to reach them. I insist you go for the best
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2019
My cousin Alex told me about a hacker named DEBOOTH, who is an expert on credit repair and how he deleted negative reports on his credit such as IRS, liens and even boosted his score from 440 to a whopping 800. He gave me his contact and I also followed him up, and guess what? It worked for me too. The guy is fast and reliable. You can reach him through DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text on +1(562) 281-7621. I bet you, he’ll fix your credit within 15 working days.
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone, am Manda lui just wanted to share something very important…I had a very low credit score as of two weeks ago and I was desperately in need of a credit hacker so a friend of mine hooked me up with HACK_CODE I was scared at first, but I just had to do it cause I was in need. After 8 working days my credit score increased from 409 to 800,I can’t stop thanking him… I would advise you give him a try, you can contact him via his email HACKCODE247@gmail.com +1 304-805-6330 thanks again HACK-CODE..cheers LUI
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2019
Having issues with your credit? Do you have a low fico score? Do you have any loans and negatives you will like to clear? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then I’ve got some news for you. XAP CREDIT SOLUTION is the answer to all credit related problems. They are a team of intelligent and very reliable hackers, I know this because the helped increase my fico score, and made my credit as good as ever, they also cleared my loans. For more info contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text +1 972 597 9704. Take this review seriously and do yourself a world of good.
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2019
My nephew tom trayte told me about this hacker HACK-LIVE, and asked me to give him a try, few weeks back I had a fico score of 420 also had liens, irs and loans on my profile. But in just 10 working days HACK-LIVE got me a high 790 awesome right? You want same kind of services mail him on:HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM or text +1(430) 201-0237. Thanks man from Dante trayte.
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2019
How would you feel to have a good credit to buy a big house or a dream car? The joy and happiness it’ll bring to your family is gonna be inexplicable, well I have good news for you contact DEBOOTH and his team via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / +1 (562) 281-7621. He relieved me the burden of owning a house by boosting my credit score. He is very competent, fast and reliable. I’ve never felt more relaxed and fulfilled after employing his services. I advice you try him out. Christopher Parker.
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2019
I had made a huge mess on my credit report, years of a lot of debt. Initially, I was skeptical to pay the money to anyone to start the cleanup process. HACK-VIRUS reassured me that everything would be OK, so I gave him a try, and to my greatest surprise. Everything worked out great. He helped me fix my credit report in less than 9 working days. It’s hard to live with bad credit. I’m very lucky to have found him on trulia as he is very nice and cares about his clients. I’m so glad that I chose to go with his service and would definitely recommend his service to my loved ones and to anyone looking to repair their credit, and wants it done right contact:HACKVIRUS95@GMAIL.COM +14133540587 cheers from Donald
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2019
If you are looking for a competent and diligent hacker to help you with your credit, I’ll recommend DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION. I can assure you that he’s the best. He can help fix your credit (clear all negative credit history) within two to three weeks, it doesn’t matter how bad your credit may be. The amazing thing here is that he can boast your credit score to over 790. My credit score was increased from 400 to 790, and the only way I can show my appreciation despite his charges is to advertise his services. Contact him via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / +1 (562) 281-7621.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2019
I have been smiling all day, and this is because I just saw my credit report. Initially, I could have sworn it wasn’t mine considering how bad it was last month. Alas!!! In just 14 days my credit increased from 440 to 790, and the evictions were removed as well as the liens and negative records, all thanks to XAP CREDIT SOLUTION and their team of hackers, I am very pleased with their work and I lack words with which to appraise it, you can get through to them via Email: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. Phone: (972) 597 9704. They are the fastest and efficient team of hackers. I wish to recommend them to you for such services.
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone, for various forms of credit upgrade, no matter how low the score is, the one and only answer I know is HACK WEST CREDIT REPAIR, he is 100% legit. I had a major setback because my score was miserably low, things became worse because of the evictions, IRS and liens in my profile, HACK WEST made it better, he literally gave me my life back, my score is 760, my profile is alright. Everything is looking up, hit him up via +1 (424) 307 2638 HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM.
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2019
Continuing with bad fico score has brought me more harm than good, I have been in this situation for some time and I was badly in need of a solution. I finally found out about this guru (HACKLIVE) on trulia, unlike every other credit agency he cleared all negatives on my report and gave me a perfect 800. Hit him up on HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM OR text +1(430) 201-0237
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2019
It’s good to take risk sometimes. I’ve realized that people who do great exploits are people who take risk. Nothing good comes or happens easily. You may be battling with your bad credit, negative items and different bills but if care is not taken depression might set in. I want to introduce DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION to you guys and trust me, he’s gonna help you fix your credit ASAP. He’ll delete all the negatives and boast your credit score. He boasted my credit score from 400 to 790+ within few days. I read about him on trulia and discovered that he’s not one of those usual names, so I contacted him via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / +1 (562) 281-7621. I’m forever greatfull to DEBOOTH and his team. I wish I can say everything here which is not possible but all I know is that he can be trusted.
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2019
I want to give a quick review on the services of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, they are a group of tested and trusted credit specialists, they usually work with the best possible timeframe of within 7 to 14 business days, their work speaks volumes, my family and I owe them everything down to the better life we now enjoy. I never imagined a low credit score of 420 been upgraded to 785. I also want to acknowledge their efforts in removing and clearing negative comments, 4 members of my family have benefitted immensely from their services and its being the best. They actually kept to their word. I suggest you contact them if you are tired of low credit and negatives ruining your life. You can text them via (972) 597 9704 or email XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM for more information.
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2019
Do you really have a low credit and want to do something about it, then hit up the best credit repair agency around the globe (HACK WEST CREDIT REPAIR). He deleted my IRS and liens from my report and boosted my score from a low 450 to a high 790. His job is accurate and he keeps up with time (7 to 13 business days) .Contact him via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM/ +1(424) 307 2638
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2019
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I’m grace sawyer. This is not a drill; there is a group of hackers that can help sort all your issues. A high FICO score is very important and this company to the best of my knowledge understands how to make it happen, how do they do it? I don’t know but honestly, they did a great job of getting my credit up to a high 790. Not just that they also removed negative items on my report. HACK-LIVE has done it for me and I want the world to know about them. Contact them via HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM/ +1 (430) 201 0237. Ciao!
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2019
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2019
I finally got my credit fixed through the help of a credit company XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, this company prides itself with various levels of credit repair. After all I went through in the hands of fake hackers. A good review I read about them drove me into contacting them out of curiosity. Very reliable and efficient, they boosted my score to a whooping 800 in 12 days, as I type, I’m still astonished. I must preach XAP to the world. Get your credit fixed today contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text 972 597 9704. I told you so…
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2019
HACK WEST CREDIT REPAIR did an amazing job, they were able to clear my husband credit in less than 6 days. Thank you HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM / (424) 307 2638. Now we own our own home, without you HACKWEST it wouldn’t be possible.
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2019
If you want to hack your fico score you want to fix your credit, I will advise you seek the attention of this great genius HACK-LIVE as he is quick to response and can fix your credit in just 7days. Contact: HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM or text ((430) 201-0237. Thanks buddy for your services Chad griffin from New Jersey.
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2019
My ex made my credit report messy, with lots of debts. I needed to clean up quick so I can get a house. HACK-LIVE a credit specialist I saw so many testimonies about on trulia promised me that everything would be OK in less than no time, so I gave him a try and I had to be patient. Everything worked out in less than 7 working days. He cleared all debt and negatives on my report. It’s hard to live or get anything new with bad credit. I’m very lucky to have found this genius as he is very nice, cares about his clients. I’m so glad that I choose to go with his service and would definitely recommend his service to anyone looking to repair their credit, and wants it done right contact:HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM or text ((403) 201-0237). Regards Alicia..
Flag Fri Mar 8, 2019
I was really in an embarrassing financial dilemma due to my poor credit score. My search eventually paid off when I met HACK-WEST through a reference online (May God blesses him). His work experience, professionalism, and discretion are top-notch. He increased my score from a low 390 to 795 and cleaned up all the negative items on my report, replacing them with good trade lines, he revolves credit cards in just 7 days. These finally got me the mortgage for my new house and several loans thereafter. You all can contact him via email HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM or text +1 (424) 307 2638. Be guaranteed that your credit issues will be sorted out cheer Brain Clinton.
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2019
Sincerely, I would like to recommend you use XAP CREDIT SOLUTION for all your issues on FICO score, they are actually very efficient. They can increase your score and clean your report in 9 days as they did for me. They give solutions to all credit issues. XAP is the answer. Contact them via (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM (972) 597 9704).
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2019
I had a prescribed/handed over debt that wanted to settle but the credit provider said they sold the debt but I couldn’t get hold of the lawyers where the debt was sold to. I filed for bankruptcy 3 months ago and we also wanted to move to TEXAS by the end of January therefore I needed an urgent help fixing our credit. Well I sort for help online and I read quite a lot of good reviews about a credit specialist on trulia named HACK-LIVE. I contacted him for credit help. We got started and after 8 business days, he cleared the debts and the bankruptcy on my credit profile and eventually raised my score to 800. Thereafter, I got a house in Texas and my credit still looks good. Feel free to contact him via his email; HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM for credit issues. maria
Flag Tue Mar 5, 2019
I was willing to do anything, I knew needed a high FICO score. I toiled all my life and was not going to blow it because of a low credit. I needed a house, a car and a loan to boost my business. After I was denied a house the real estate agent introduced me to a XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, she told me that they have been helping her clients with credit issues. Without hesitating I contacted them. They repaired my credit, it’s as good as new. Things are getting better, I have better chances of achieving my dreams. If you have issues with your FICO hurriedly talk to XAP. their effort is massive and effective. XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or (972) 597 9704 that’s their contact. God bless them.
Flag Mon Mar 4, 2019
I couldn’t seem to get my credit back on track. No matter how well I handled my current financial situation, my old charges, overdrafts and a bankruptcy hunts me. I was referred to HACK-LIVE by an old friend who employed his services sometime last year. She encouraged me to work with him as he was my best option so she claimed. I got in touch with him and we had several interactions via email. His words were all negative items on my report will be removed in just 7 days. His and transparency and confidence initially triggered me. After a week after the process begun, i saw the changes he made on my credit report as he promised. My fico score was a standard 800, and the bankruptcy showing and other negative items in my credit report all gone. He’s a life saver and I can’t hold back this joy in me so here is me recommending him to everyone in need of help to resolve their credit issues. Contact: HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM. Do not hesitate he sure is best of the best. tell him Joe said hi!
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2019
I can give you a 100% guarantee that XAP CREDIT SOLUTION will fix your credit in not more than 15 days. They helped me increase my credit score from 450 to 827 golden score and they helped me erase all negative items on my credit report within 9 days, they removed 25 items on my credit report. All of which were legitimate. They removed a foreclosure, 3 judgments, several 120, 90, and 30 day late payments and a couple entire negative postings. Happy tears were all that filled my eyes, I could never believe that my credit could be this high, their services are fast and reliable without stress. If you are serious about getting your credit fixed, I honestly recommend you contact them via (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM) or text (972) 597 9704. I thank those that posted their reviews about them here. They motivated me. God bless you all…
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2019
How do I really thank this great team? My mortgage, Sprint, ATT debts that were worth over $400k was cleared by HACK WEST CREDIT REPAIR. I happened to know about Hack West through my cousin who they fixed his credit six months ago. I had a debt that was killing me seriously. I also had low credit score that has deprived me so many things over some time now, after I contacted HACKWEST@WRITEM.COM via mail and texted 424-307-2638 through his instruction I opened up to him and he promised to help me. Long story short, he asked me to pay some percentage so they can help clear my debts which I feel was moderate and I did today I’m free from whatever kind of debt and my score is in 756 range. Thanks to Kay for recommending Hack West.
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2019
I know a group of hackers that can help fix your credit, because they helped me fix my credit, by increasing my credit and clearing negative items on my report, they offer legitimate services such as clearing bad records online that cannot be traced back to you. I read a lot of good reviews about them here and contacted them. They didn’t fail me. Check them out;
EMAIL: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT: (972) 597 9704
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2019
Can you help me
Flag Wed Jan 31, 2018
Bad credit, first time buyers
Flag Mon Sep 4, 2017
Thank you. Your information was invaluable!
Flag Tue Mar 29, 2016
Leo Scott, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 3, 2019

Contact: ICON CREDIT REPAIR.
EMAIL: ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM.
TELEPHONE: +1(631)290–6402
I’m here to testify about the mind-blowing services of DeBooth Credit Solution. Without gainsaying, they are high-profile experts in credit fix, Chex system and DUI fix. I’m still amazed how they turned all my late payments to on-time payments, expunged hard inquires, collection, medical bills, mortgage loan on my credit report, and also increased my fico score by 250 points in just 8 days. I honestly recommend them to anyone needing a permanent credit fix.
Contact Info:
Call/Text: +1(562) 281-7621.
Email:DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2019
Emma Wiliam, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Mon Jul 1, 2019
Thomas Luca, Home Buyer, Somerset, NJ
Tue Jun 25, 2019
Clara Zack, Home Buyer, Elk City, OK
Thu Jun 20, 2019
Guys, I will always recommend the best credit repair company ICON CREDIT REPAIR. To my greatest surprise my score that was 460 increased to 740 within 16 days, in fact they gave me hope again. ICON CREDIT REPAIR got my credit fixed and have proven beyond doubt to be expert on permanent credit repair, clearing credit card debts and increasing of credit score as they made my card free of debts and my score raised. If you want to fix your credit don’t hesitate to contact them via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or text +1(631)290–6402.
Olivia David, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys am so much excited, I must recommend ICON CREDIT REPAIR, I must say the CEO is the best credit score fixer, my friend Clara linked me to the CEO and I explained my score challenges , do you believe that my score was upgraded from 350 to 750 within 14 days. In fact if you are having any credit score challenges don’t hesitate to contact him via ICONCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or (631) 290-6402.
Brandosfarma…, Home Buyer, Evansville, IN
Wed Jan 31, 2018
Can i get a mortgage with a 550 credit score
Yes! Go to https://www.loandepot.com/whurt to apply!!
Flag Tue Feb 6, 2018
Angelique Pa…, Home Buyer, Kansas City, MO
Fri May 26, 2017
Is there anyone in Missouri that will do a loan on a 50k home with a credit Score of 520?
The owner is also willing to do a 10 to 15 percent carry back.
Deanna Miche…, Agent, Evansville, IN
Thu Oct 16, 2014
Great question Pam! Are you looking to buy a home? I have worked with several lenders in the recent past that you could ask that question to. Feel free to contact me, so that I can give you their contact information. I look forward to helping you. 812-319-4731
Do you have any lenders in Missouri that will do a loan on a 520 credit score? Owner is willing to do a carry back.
Flag Fri May 26, 2017
billhalmi, Home Buyer, Newton Grove, NC
Sun May 18, 2014
Everyone seeks perfect credit, but no one even takes into consideration the fraud that many of us have incurred ie Bank of America. Lost my job then applied for hamp thru BOA what a fraud they were.... Looking for an honest lender that can properly evaluate the situation. Look at my payment history prior to 2009. What an opportunity for a real honest lender.
Hannah Flieg…, Agent, Larkspur, CA
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Hi Pam,

It appears there is a lender or mortgage broker will to extend credit to you even with poor credit. You are going to pay dearly for that credit. The lower your score, the higher the interest rates which equals a high payment.

Did you know that with poor credit you can get a loan on a small home and have a large monthly payment?
Did you know that if you have excellent credit you can get a fabulous home loan and have a lower payment?

You might consider going back to the basics and work on getting your credit in good standing first and then select a mortgage product that is right for you and your family. Once you figure out how much house you can afford, then you begin looking for the home to purchase.

It is certainly not as sexy, but it will provide long term homeownership for you and your family.

good luck!

Hannah Fliegel, FICO Pro
415-999-9348
Web Reference:  http://www.HowDoYouScore.com
Millie Lumpk…, Agent, Homewod, IL
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Pam,
Your best bet is to speak to a lender. You may be able to get loan but the interest rate may be higher, definitely a higher downpayment and other requirements. Also, how is your payment history and how are your debt levels in relation to your monthly income?

A good lender will let you know what your options are and give you a plan to position yourself better.

Millie C Lumpkin, SFR
Century 21 Pro-Team
Email: mlumpkin@c21proteam.com
Phone: (708) 213-6141
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Consider improving your credit first, the better the score the better the interest rate...consider a visit to any qualified loan officer, he/she can best help you after reviewing your financial information--if you don't yet qualify, your loan officer may offer great suggestions as to what needs to be done in order to qualify in the near future.