Any lenders still have doctor mortgage programs in Minnesota?

Asked by John Pat, Minneapolis, MN Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

12
, ,
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Bank of America has one. If I were you, I'll contact them to see if that fits your needs and compare that to what the flexibility of more conventional products can do for you. I'd be happy to help with the latter. You can contact me via the web reference below. I'm on my way to verizon to replace my broken phone but should be available in 2 hours. :)
Web Reference:  http://charlesdailey.com/
Mark Abdel, Agent, Savage, MN
Sun Apr 20, 2014
yes bell mortgage does and they are located all over and very good! I hope this helps
Mark Abdel
Licensed Realtor,
RE/MAX advantage Plus
952-226-7700
Flag Sun Apr 20, 2014
Gordon Simle, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Sat Apr 19, 2014
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage offers a program for Doctors as well.
Cody Anderson, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Thu Mar 27, 2014
I work with a mortgage broker in uptown called Cascade Mortgage. They work with many lenders who have Doctor specific programs.

Lets meet at my uptown office sometime and discuss what you are looking for....still looking?

My Results Blog

Cody Anderson, MN Licensed Realtor
RE/MAX RESULTS

Metropolitan Home Team

Phone: 612-242-5752

Email: Cody@MetropolitanHomeTeam.com
Lance Watkins, Agent, Edina, MN
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Bell Mortgage has a good Doctor loan program. Alerus Mortgage also has a good Doctor loan program.
dshaugh336, Home Buyer, Minneapolis, MN
Tue Mar 25, 2014
I have used Dan Mill Bank Of America in Apple Valley, Minnesota 651-334- 9589 on some Doctor loans over the last couple years he did a great job. I would highly recomend him--------------Don Shaughnessy Sunset Realty 612-867-9895
mike.wolle, , Minneapolis, MN
Mon Jan 27, 2014
I work for Bank of America in MN. I deal daily with Residents and Physicians from the Mayo clinic and the University of MN program. While in Residency or just coming out of residency, we have a program that will fit your needs. If you would like to hear more about our specific program, please feel free to reach me at 952-985-4317 or email at mike.wolle@bankofamerica.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
, ,
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Google Minnesota physician home loan and you should see physician loan providers for Minnesota. You can also visit whitecoatinvestor and search for doctor mortgage loan on his site and there is a list of providers. Good luck!
Bernedette, Home Buyer, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jan 26, 2014
Hi John,

You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank.
I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally.
She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs.
They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician.
You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com

Good Luck,
Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
Cris Daly, , Minneapolis, MN
Tue Sep 17, 2013
I offer a physician loan and can be reached at 952.688.2534 if you are still looking
Joey Torkild…, Agent, Vadnais Heights, MN
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Absolutely! Not only are the doctor mortgage programs fantastic but you can also get significant discounts by using a Home for Heroes affiliate. If you have not heard of the program, it's great! I'm part of HFH and we as Realtors give back 25% of our commission back to you at closing for the service you provide as a medical doctor! There are also lenders, title companies, and other companies that give discounts to the 5 classes of heroes. It's a great program! Call me with questions (651-210-1038) and then for the doctor mortgage program, check out Sarah Wolsfeld with Alerus Mortgage. She has a great program for doctors or future doctors.
Marcia McLean, Agent, Edina, MN
Sun Jun 23, 2013
I have a client who just used BOA for a Dr. loan. Call this guy: Daniel Mills, loan officer at BOA, 651.334.9589. He did a great job. Marcia McLean, Re Max Results
Hi Marcia! How are you... I do Dr. Loans also.. if need help I would be more than happy to help!
Hope you are well.
Shawn Sullivan
Mortgage Loan Originator

Direct: 612-747-8200
FAX: 612-573-6604

My Website: http://Www.ShawnSullivan.Biz

WJ Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC
NMLS ID 3233
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013