Any known issues with Brickel Quay, specifically 770 Claughton Island Drive, please?

Asked by Tony007, 33131 Tue Jun 30, 2009

Answers

2
Nayla Benitez, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Hi Tony,

I have sold a number of units in Isola and can't really say there is anything wrong with the building but there have been a number of foreclosures in there due to some buyers that purchased units between 2005/06 at the peak of the market and obviously overpaid and/or got loans that they could not afford to pay. It is a great boutique building in Brickell Key probably the only one were you can get a 2 bedroom unit under $300K in the Island. The Board is working to get the building back on track because it obviously suffered as many buildings in Brickel have due to the overwhelming defaults.

My buyers are really happy with their purchase and the amenities in the building, specially the pool area is really nice and spacious. If you have any questions or would like to speak directly with the association let me know and I can give you a contact person there.

Nayla Benitez
786 853 2333
Lina, Home Buyer, 33131
Sat Jul 25, 2009
This comment is to Nayla... Did the condos you sold at Isola receive financing?