Any firms willing to loan to non us citizens for personal residence in NY state (western NY)?

Asked by Rick, Niagara Falls, NY Sun Sep 18, 2011

CDN citizen working in the USA. Have Tax identification #, US credit cards, and US bank accounts.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Mon Sep 19, 2011
If you are going to put 25% down, then my mortgage bank has no problem. You can contact me at
0 votes
, ,
Mon Sep 19, 2011
Hi, Rick. If you currently work in the US and are looking for a primary residence, based on that you should have no problem applying for a mortgage. I now recommend you talk to a US based lender that is located in the state your looking to move to. Good luck!
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Sep 18, 2011
Since you state that you do have US bank accounts, are they by any chance with an international bank, such as HSBC, etc., if so, begin there; if you haven't done so yet, also visit with any loan officer...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Grand Island Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more