After you get t'h'e appraisal w'hen do you usually close

Asked by Babygirl, New York, NY Tue Jul 14, 2009

Answers

4
John B, , Studio City, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jul 21, 2009
3 days after you will sign loan docs, the appraisal can be one of the first things to do or in the middle of the process.

Look at this blog it will help you to learn more about your situation.
I've got most of my answers there as well.

Good Luck.
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Tue Jul 14, 2009
I suggest you call your loan officer to find out the status of your loan. It's his or her job to keep you informed about the status of your loan. I have seen anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. The underwriters (the people who review all of the documents you give to your loan officer & documents your loan officer prepares) are getting more strict on what documents they want to review before they approve a loan (they sometimes ask the loan officer for more information before they approve a loan).
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Assuming all your required paperwork has reached the underwriter, and is in order a date for closing should be announced in 10 - 14 days depending on the lender.
Web Reference:  http://www.clovelake.com
Ann Cordes, Agent, Waco, TX
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Usually the appraisal is the final step. Here in Texas it is done about a week before closing.
Ann Cordes, Keller Williams Realty, Waco Texas
Cell; 254-227-0522