After a deed in lieu i will be eligible to buy again in Nov 2013. Are there rent to own programs in case i still dont qualify?

Asked by jennifer_irving2, Chesapeake, VA Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

4
Bryan Cerny’s answer
Bryan Cerny, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Your ability to buy agani after on Deed in Lieu depends on the details of your situation. Yet, the rent-to-own are not programs but sellers willing to work with you. It is not impossible to find a rent-to-owner situation if you are flexible regarding the location you hope to live.

Was there a section of Chesapeake or Virginia Beach, for example, that you really would like to find your next home???

Let me know at 580-6546.
Drew Hitt, , Virginia Beach, VA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Yes. We have rent to own properties.

You can visit: http://www.HamptonRoadsRentToOwn.com

We currently have 2 properties available. A 4 bedroom 2 bath in Virginia Beach and a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath in Chesapeake.

Feel free to call or visit my website for more details about how it works and what we have available.
(757)639-2347

P.S. I know agents aren't fond of rent to owns. But just think. If this was in a rent to own, they wouldn't have a deed in lieu, they could have given the house back without having basically a foreclosure ruining their credit....
Anthony Alle…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Yes, you can do a rent to own. If you would like more information, please feel free to either email me or call me anytime.

Best Regards;
Anthony Alleva, CSSA
Certified Short Sale Agent
REO REALTOR®
License #0225-205922
Allison James Estates & Homes
601 Dinwiddie Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704
Toll Free (800) 215-0211
Email: info@anthonyalleva.com
Website: http://www.AnthonyAlleva.com
Robert Thom…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Yes there are. I do not recomend rent to own programs. Please give me a call at 757-403-5401. Thanks Bob