Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

98023 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Wed Jun 15, 2016
Juliaragland asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 8, 2015
D Mad asked:
I'm interested in renting for 6 months starting sept 2nd cash for all 6 months up front. Considering no job and fair credit
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Dan Tabit answered:
Did your landlord seek a new tenant right away? Something doesn't sound right about your situation. You may want to speak to the Tenant Union of Washington; I've linked to them below or seek an attorney’s advice. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Vikki Carter answered:
Diane's answer is in my opinion right on. To stress the importance of talking with a lender first, imagine thinking you wanted a $300,000 home and began looking in this range.Then discovered you comfortably wanted to be in the $150,000 range. Having been looking in the higher range you may have a difficult time finding something that compares.
Finding and agent that you can work with is in my opinion critical. There is nothing that compares to a trusting, listening relationship between client and agent during the house hunting process.
I hope you have located your dream home and are happily enjoying it.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Dawn Heilbrun answered:
I can recommend a couple of very reputable architect's and builders. When doing a project of this size you definitely want to use someone with experience. If you need a recommendation, please give me a call. 253-307-6438 ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 23, 2011
Joyce Lowe ABR,CRS,GRI,CNS answered:
Hi Mike,

You will need to contact your agent and have them list the proprty on Trulia. It is not fed by the MLS, it is up to your agent to do it.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 9, 2011
Dave Skow answered:
No ... If you have 25% or more equity inFW home .. You would need appraisal , rent agreement , and first month check from tenant in order to use this income

If you don't have 25% equity ...can't use any rental income in any cases ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Joni Ribera answered:
I see you live in Federal Way and assume your home is in Twin Lakes. An experienced agent would take the comparable sold properties without the golf course and sound views and make "adjustments" for the views. Of course your property would be worth more than a house a few blocks away with the same floor plan without the views. Same would be said for a completely remodeled house or house with additional land. Just like Todd said you want an agent EXPERIENCED in your area. If you have not already listed your house for sale, be sure to interview at least 3 agents. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Maria Morton answered:
Keeping the house ready to show with 4 children would be extremely stressful for you and the children. Moving in with your parents sounds like a great idea! You are fortunate to have that choice available to you. Ask your realtor to look at the home and tell you which items should stay to stage the house. You might even consider a professional stager. This will cost you a few hundred and up but homes that are professionally staged sell quicker for a higher price. ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice