Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

48331 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 16
Mon Nov 13, 2017
Faith answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 19, 2016
Kressha asked:
Sat Nov 21, 2015
Diana Hellman answered:
Only real estate professionals can post on Trulia. Try Zillow instead.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 10, 2015
Victor Palushaj answered:

Please contact your realtor if you are working with one to make the necessary changes. Otherwise try contacting Trulia for assistance.

Victor Palushaj
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 19, 2014
Tammy Hayes answered:
If you have it listed with a Realtor, have them put it on Trulia. If it is a For Sale By Owner, like others mentioned, you cannot put it on Trulia.
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 20, 2013
Christine Mckinney answered:
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Marge Bennett answered:
You can file an ethics complaint with the local association of REALTORS or file a complaint with your state I division of real estate. You will need some sort of proof.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 13, 2012
My NC Homes Team answered:
Below is a link to the Michigan State Real Estate Commission whom you contact if you believe you are not being treated fairly. If you are working with a buyer broker they should contact the Broker in Charge of the lsiting company (or have their broker in charge make the call) and have them address your concerns. It is perfectly reasonable to demand that the Seller write "I have reviewed this offer with my agent" on the first page of the offer and have them sign and date it so you know it was presented. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 21, 2012
Steve Quintana answered:
Federal law that prohibits Realtors from "steering" consumers away from an area. Steering can occur when Realtors call an area safe or unsafe. For this reason you probably won't get a straight answer to your question on Trulia.

The law seeks to prevent neighborhoods from being damaged by a Realtor's idea of what is safe. The idea is to let consumers decide for themselves rather than let the realtors dictate the market.

Now you know why your question is being answered with references to other websites.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Judi Monday, CRS answered:
Unethical, really? An agent is legally required to present all offers to the Seller...while you may not like the tactics that were employed, the agent did nothing wrong.
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Eric Michael answered:
Price ranges depend on a lot of things, from upgrades to location. A buyers agent that's working for you should be where you start.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Eric Michael
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Bob Schweiss answered:
i have bulk housing in southeastern mich.
let me know what your looking for.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 24, 2012
Allison Fishwick answered:
Hi Alpha,
Your best bet with the most up to date information would be to contact the local police department in that area, these websites might help as well. or Hope this will get you started. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Karen Paytas answered:

Good Morning!! There are several communities that offer detached condo's in the areas you indicated. I've actually found at least one in each. I would recommend you contact a buyers agent to find out which units offer snow and lawn care for you unit. Not all detached condo communities offer this for detached units.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Daniel answered:
the sheriff is responsible for tax sales

many cities have web sites announcing tax sales

call your sheriff!
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice