Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Farmington : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Fri Sep 29, 2017
Tony.luciani answered:
(Continued)..... I bought my house in 2004ish for $189,900. Currently I believe it is worth about $120,000 to $130,000. I am in the middle of a very nasty divorce and she is trying to take me for everything I have and so much more. I work for the Federal Govt and possess a security clearance required to continue my employment. After the first temporary hearing of the divorce, the judge has ordered me to pay amounts and for things I would NEVER have the ability to pay. The only thing my lawyer and I can come up with is to do a DIL or Short Sale to get me out from under it. Although I don't think a Short Sale will be possible without doing a TON of work to it. Still won't be able to pay for everything but it will get me a lot closer.

Freaking Desperate!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Let's discuss your manufactured loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering manufactured loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 12, 2013
Lauren DuPaul answered:

We do property management in NH. Check us out at and give us a call to discuss further.


Mill City Property Management
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 7, 2009
Ken Lambert answered:
Hi Wendy- There's a company out there that may at least be able to answer a couple basic questions on this to see if you have any chance of being able to stay in your home. They do offer some specific types of services- though I don't know if its too late in your case. If you want to Private Message me, I will give you that website and company information. They do not do loan modifications, but they offer a unique legal service for situations like yours.
Thanks, and Good luck!

-Ken L.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Farmington Zip Codes