Home Buying in Farley : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sean Dawes, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA
Sean Dawes answered:
I am interested in buying my parents home (both deceased) and my husband does not want to co-sign. Can I buy it without him? Also he does not work,
Always consult legal advice in your own area but going from the info you have there, if it was in PA, you could just buy the home without your husband. Now you would need to qualify on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 6, 2009 Home Buying in Farley
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Dubuque County > Farley > Home Buying in Farley
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer