Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Fallsington : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed May 1, 2013
You can use moved funds from your pension/retirement account. As long as there is a money trail and you have the money going from that account, into a checking/savings account that will be used to pay. Getting money "gifted" is an option, but is not necessary in this instance since it is your money. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice