Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Fallen Leaf : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Fred Glick answered:
You have a complicated situation. I suggest contacting an attorney.

Fred Glick
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice