Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

02723 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Heath Coker answered:
Contact an attorney.

Pets may be a problem for an owner's or an association's insurance.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.) ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 13, 2013
Annette Lawrence answered:
This question was posted Feb 23, 2010.
The event occurred five yeas before that.
That's 2005.
Everyone was looking for someone to blame but Bank of America, and Wells Fargo had a get out of jail free card. ... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 13, 2013
Denis DaSilva answered:
Consult with a local attorney Tom Percy 508-828-1900, they will review your options. If you consider selling your property now that the market is improving. I can help 508-813-6875. You can check the estimated market value of your property by going to

Denis DaSilva Broker
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Barbara Brown answered:
I agree with Raymond, you get what you pay for & to if someone is willing to give away thier own money how good are they going to be at safeguarding your money? I would suggest asking for a list of exactly what services you will receive for the commision you will pay. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice