Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Escalon : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Alex Zachariou answered:
Hi Janice,
What price range are you looking? I have some people in Escalon that might be listing their home in the country with acreage, but not sure about putting two homes on it.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Alex Zachariou answered:
Anyone interested in Escalon should check out the new homes. We have 4 plans to choose from. This is a great opportunity to own a new place in a great area. Feel free to call me at 209-818-6699 if you are interested in more info.
Thank you,
Alex Zachariou
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 7, 2013
adam Dalton answered:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry. The home at 1311 Carolyn is not listed as an active sale at this time.

Here is a link to all homes available in Escalon currently:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Adam Dalton-Century 21 M&M and Assoc.
BRE # 01490808
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 28, 2012
Felix Hung answered:

Filing a quit claim deed itself has nothing to do with your ability or inability to buy. However, if you're still on the mortgage but you quit claimed your rights to the property, it is most likely the debt still follows you.

... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 4, 2010
William Polack answered:
The repairs don't have to be fixed prior to closing, however, as mentioned below, you can request the seller fix it. Under NO circumstances are you to pay to fix anything in the house (you don't own it until after the closing). So, what to do if they say NO and the appraiser and lender says it must fixed or you don't close? Well, you have 2 choices, well 3 actually. 1) Walk away and find another house 2) Obtain an escrow up to $5000 for repairs to be completed after closing (you'll have 60 days to complete the repairs). 3) Do a 203K loan if the repairs exceed $5000. The 203K loan allows for up to $35000 in repairs or 110% of the after repair value, whichever is less. My company offers the escrow on all type loans (conventional or FHA) and the 203K non-structural and structural. If your loan officer needs help in getting you financed, let me know and I'll see if I can give him/her ideas on how to get you into the house. The more people own homes, the better are industry prevails, so I don't mind helping fellow Loan Officers. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 29, 2010
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
Hopefully you asked your agent for a CMA.

Take care,

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Daniel Del Real answered:
Heidi, not sure why this question wasn't answered but it is possible to buy a rental. Some lenders are a bit stricter than others when it comes down to owning rental property but if you have a healthy down payment and good reserves it should not be a problem.

Daniel Del Real 209-204-0610
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 9, 2008
Toni Dalrymple answered:
If you decide to keep your first house they may not pull your credit again. As a former underwriter when I saw this happen I would ask for proof that the other transaction was cancelled. You should have signed a cancellation agreement. Providing that form signed by buyer and seller should be sufficient with a letter of explanation. Regarding your credit scores...The credit bureaus realize that people shop for loans. If there are many inquiries within a short time frame, the credit reporting agencies indicate that these are counted as one on the scoring scale. Hope this helps. Good luck with the new house.

... more
2 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Escalon Zip Codes