Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Epping : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sun Dec 11, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
The VA offers zero down financing for vets. USDA loans are an option if you don't mind living in rural areas. You might find some down payment assistance but it's not easy. You're much better off saving your money (3-3.5% of the sales price) before you try to buy a home.

Buying a Home? Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the link below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate/
Exclusive Buyer Broker

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Chuck Braxton answered:

If you go back to your earlier question about Lamprey River properties in addition to this question, you have several agents who are ready to serve you and are knowledgeable.

Although I j responded to your question, I do not have a dog in this race I feel that all of the agents other than me who responded to your inquiry deserve having direct contact with you rather than through this medium. If they are REALTORS, you can expect a high standard of service. You seem to be at a point where communicating through a more public generic space like this is unfair to the professionals who have responded.

I do not think that they will bite. Give them the courtesy of some one-on-one engagement and choose a responsive professional to work with you. You will be glad you did.

Warm Regards,

Chuck Braxton, REALTOR GRI
Direct; 603/677-2154
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Tracey Langdon answered:
Hi Heather

Both Pat and Dane are right. Fuller Lane is a private road and the best person to ask about any future plans on that road would be the Epping Town Hall, their number is (603) 679-5441.

Please let me know if I could be of any other help

Tracey Guy
You 'GUY' and Friend in Real Estate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 18, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
There are some houses for rent that would consider lease purchase, first thing is where you are looking, if you are looking on craigslist, it has been plagued with scams of as late. your bets bet is to get a buyer broker who can assist you, make sure they are experienced in lease options. In most cases it is people who need to move but either cant sell their house or don want to sell it at a loss under current market conditions. Thses houses may not even be advertised but tales old fashioned hard work calling or emailing current listings in the mls where you will not face teh scams you face online.

Please read my blogh with tips and advice on how to lease to own a home.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 21, 2008
J R answered:
This is definitely a job for an attorney and I urge you to get one. I sold a house on a street with covenanted deeds. The original developer had a covenant that no one could alter the outside of a house without HIS (the developers) permission after he'd gone over the plans! Well, the subdivision was put in 30 years ago, no one knew where they developer was. It caused a bit of a headache. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Epping Zip Codes