Who has the best Seafood in the Merrimack Valley area?

Asked by Alfred Colon, Lawrence, MA Mon Jun 3, 2013

Please list all options.

Answers

4
Marianne Avi…, Agent, Andover, MA
Fri Jan 17, 2014
For fried seafood the BEST by far is the Clam Box in Ipswich right on Rte 1A....I love their food which is amazing since I did not eat fried seafood before discovering this restaurant. Just a note...in the summer there is always a line and they change their cooking oil every day at 2 p.m.
Thanks, I will definitely try it.
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Right down "Clam Alley" aka Rt 1A is Woodman's, by far the freshest and tastiest seafood. As a plus, they're open year round and offer gluten free options! Check it out and you will not be disappointed!
http://www.woodmans.com/
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
Karen Lu, Agent, Andover, MA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
While not really in the Merrimack Valley, you can never go wrong at Legal Seafood. There is one in the Burlington Mall. I never have a bad meal there!
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
I'd recommend checking out the website Yelp!

Ali, Community manager
Alfred Colon, Agent, Lawrence, MA
Tue Oct 8, 2013
I like both locations of New England Seafood. They're located @ Merrimack & Pelham Streets respectively. Another great place is Joe Fish in North Andover, MA. There is my 2 cents. Try these locations, you'll love the food.

Freddie