Which country club in Austin has the biggest and most fun pool area for kids (ages 4 and 6)?

Asked by kathleen01, Austin, TX Sat Apr 27, 2013

Answers

7
Maureen Mart…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Circle C has great community facilities and Lifetime Fitness has three swimming pools if you don't need the country club. Two of their pools are great for children and have slides. One is outdoor and one indoor. They have a kid's club and fabulous gym and great classes for adults.
Douglas Ray…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Barton Creek Country Club would be a good choice to stay close to the city but if you're more comfortable closer to Lake Travis The HIlls of Lakeway may be a better option. Please feel free to call anytime so I may best meet your Deciding Criteria. Cheers! Douglas Ray Goff 512-284-3930
kathleen01, Home Buyer, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Thank you for your help everyone. We live in Dallas right now but may be moving to Austin. We have many pool options here in Dallas...Olympic size pools with diving boards, some with big slides. We belong to a Club Corp country club right now where the kids have multiple pools, a bounce house, lunch/ice cream served outside...very fun for them and their friends. We are looking for that kind of fun atmosphere in Austin and that will factor into which neighborhoods we look at. We presently use a private school and may do the same in Austin.

Also, it doesn't have to be a country club.....if there is a subdivision/neighborhood with a great community pool like what I described, we'd be very interested.

Thanks!
Kathleen
Randee Dillon…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Have you seen Lakeway? There are lot's of options, but it will really depend on your price range & where you will be working. I'd love to help you sort it out! Call me & we can talk through all your options in more detail...no commitment required to chat, I'll even buy you lunch!

Randee Hainline
Keller Williams
Certified Negotiations Expert
#512)423-8029
Maureen Mart…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 27, 2013
My kids grew up at Lost Creek Country Club but as others have mentioned, it depends on where you are going to live. LC has a great kid's tennis program and swim program and lots of fun events throughout the year including summer camps.
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Hi Kathleen. It will depend upon what your plans are. For instance, are you looking to purchase or rent in an area close to the country club you choose? And, the all important budget question. Country clubs can range from rather inexpensive like the Balcones Country Club, to very expensive like the Austin Country club. As far as amenities for children like you mentioned, Twin Creeks in Cedar Park has great amenities and many activities for kids, as does Circle C in south Austin. Balcones doesn't have extensive facilities but has a swimming team and sponsors many activities in the summer months.

Please contact me to discuss your ultimate needs and what I can do to help you accomplish them.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Roya Johnson, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Austin has many country clubs with pools - depending on your price range:and what you like to pay for the membership you can have access to some fun, beautiful pools and community areas.
Circle C, Canyon Creek, Great Hills Last creek, River Place, Barton Creek resort, Austin County Club, Westwood Country club and more.

call or text me at 512-472-1000 if you like to discuss.

Roya Johnson, Broker, CRB
512-472-1000
roya@royarealty.com