When asked where to go on a Saturday night in Alexandria, where do you recommend?

Asked by Delaine Campbell, Alexandria, VA Sun Jan 13, 2013

Answers

3
Natalie Dean, Agent, ANNAPOLIS, MD
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Always Old Town!!! Once a person gets there the sky is the limit, there is literally something for everyone! My hubby and I love going to Old Town on Sunday mornings and getting brunch from a number of cafes and then strolling on the water. No time of the day is bad in Old Town!
Ray Baumann, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
I ask more questions to find out there likes and dislikes. Then I sign them up for my free weekend events calendar that offers a wide array of fun things to do on the weekend, some things are free and others have modest ticket fees.
Will Nesbitt, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
I like several places close to the water like O'Connells and Chadwicks, but if you're feeling a little more upscale go up King Street to BRABO. If you're looking for something odd and fun you should go to Medieval Madness at least once.