What is the best steakhouse in Carlsbad, CA?

Asked by Rhonda Porter, Seattle, WA Wed May 16, 2007

Answers

8
Roberta Murp…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed May 16, 2007
I would say there are several good steakhouses in Carlsbad, but one of the newer and more interesting ones is at the Aviara Four Season's Argyle Steakhouse. It's certainly worth a visit! For a full review, see the following story:
California M…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Thu May 17, 2007
Tommy V's is a favorite of mine
Melia and Ol…, Agent, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Tue Oct 11, 2011
My favorites are West and Tommy V's....however Vigallucci's is delicious and has gorgeous ocean views!
Foodie760, Home Buyer, San Diego, CA
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Argyle Steakhouse without a doubt...$3 million dollar renovation and it shows
Talechia Pri…, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Mon Nov 24, 2008
I know this question was posted in 2007, but I have to say a little something...

By far the best steakhouse in Carlsbad is West. My husband is a steak and potato kind of guy, so trust me the label "best steakhouse" is a big deal.

Enjoy!
Jerry, , La Jolla, CA
Mon Nov 17, 2008
By far, the Argyle Steakhouse at the Four Seasons Resort. Definitely #1, away from resort above the golf club house. The views were spectacular of the lagoon, and a great place to relax. Suprised to find the Argyle has a great bar, terrace, and regular seating. The service team relayed a recent renovation took place upgrading the interior by $2 million dollars, cool stuff by a famous Beverly Hills designer Cheryl Rowley. Our new favorite local Steakhouse in San Diego for sure!
Brett, Home Buyer, Carlsbad, CA
Fri Aug 22, 2008
Vigallucci's (Steak & Seafood) at Tamarack across the street from the beach.
Robert, Home Buyer, Carlsbad, CA
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Tommy V's is closed now. I agree with Roberta that The Argyle is great... but it is very pricey. For something still upscale, but not as expensive, try West. Also, another overall great restaurant is Savoury on El Camino Real (in Encinitas actually). It's French/California and the chef pairs all dishes with his wine suggestion (by the glass). I like!