Annabelle Ru…,  in New Orleans, LA

What are the best areas in Waco with nice houses for rent, close to shopping and restaurants?

Asked by Annabelle Ruch, New Orleans, LA Sun Dec 1, 2013

We are looking for a 1 year executive lease in Waco. We are very active, empty nesters with a small dog.

Hello Annabelle,

Considering the fact that you are very active empty nesters, I would highly recommend the Twin Rivers subdivision in Woodway. That is a great neighborhood that has a community pool,club house, sidewalks, tennis courts, adjacent to a golf course and within minutes of shopping and restaurants. The homes are anywhere from 2500 - 3000 square feet. Many have recent upgrades such as hardwood floors, granite counter tops, upgraded fixtures. The majority of the homes are owner occupied but I do know that there are several currently being leased. If you have any questions about Twin Rivers, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you in your search.

Welcome to Waco,
Stevie Sheffield, Bentwood Realty
HI Steve. This is great information. We will be moving to Waco in early March and are looking for a similar property to lease. Do you have any in inventory for lease?
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Think we found a place in Woodway. Supposed to sign lease tomorrow! We are very HAPPY. Thx for ur help. I'm trying to text you.
Flag Wed Dec 18, 2013
Thanks, Stevie. Twin Rivers sounds great. Feel free to give me a call. Cell 832-771-7661 I'm available almost any time. :)
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check to see what they have for posted for rentals.
Thanks, Aaron and Chree,
I have been checking out the "rent" section on Truila. That was so helpful when we leased our current house in Granbury. Craigslist has a few things. What I am wondering, is what part of town would you recommend, and where should I stay clear of. We want to be in Waco proper, not Hewlitt or one of the outlying small towns. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013

It just depends on what your preferences are! There are many great suburbs of Waco that offer close proximity to shopping and restaurants. You may look to Hewitt and Woodway for options here. In Waco proper, many people prefer the Mountainview area, the Lake Shore area, and Castle Heights or Dean Highland.

I have a few homes that may well suit you if you'd like to speak about options.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks, Matthew! We looked in Hewitt, but found it to be too far from the heart of the city. I will be available all day on Tuesday, if you would like to give me a call. cell 832-771-7661 Any help is greatly appreciated.
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013