Trulia Miami, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Recommendations for day activities with children?

Asked by Trulia Miami, Miami, FL Wed Oct 10, 2012

What are some activities that a family with a wide range of children can enjoy together for a day of bonding?

Answers

3
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Wow! You have so many to choose from. As a resident what I love most about Miami is that many of the places you go have indoor/outdoor activities for families w/ children.

You have a wide range from the beautiful beaches and nature preserve in Key Biscayne to the African Safari and waterpark in West Palm Beach which is approximately 45 min - 1 hour outside of Miami.

Give me a call. I'll be happy to tell you about specific ones I frequent w/ my children.
Donna Anders…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Mon Mar 30, 2015
As a mother of two girls who were born here in Miami, I can tell you first hand just how much this city has to offer for children.

Ice skating, sailing lessons, museums, after school programs, movies in the park, bowling, and bike riding, educational outings.

donna anderson
Related isg
donna@relatedisg.com
Donna Anders…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Mon Mar 30, 2015

donna anderson
Related isg
donna@relatedisg.com