If i quit school at 11th grade,1984,are the credits i had then still valid ? I'd like to get my diploma or g.e.d. to better my annual income and

Asked by Slick, 78570 Tue Apr 12, 2011

life. Glades Central C.H. supposed to be class of '86, Belle Glade,Fla.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Apr 12, 2011
The GED diploma is not based on credits...it's based on seat time and demonstrating competency through their examinations. GED programs are offered in a variety of locations. You local high school guidance department or community college admissions will be able to direct you.

Slick, you are headed in the right direction...follow up on this. You won't regret it!

Good luck,

0 votes
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Tue Apr 12, 2011
Check with a local community college. They usually have G.E.D. classes. And, they may suggest some classes or training to help you find a job.
0 votes
Steve Tennis…, Agent, McAllen, TX
Tue Apr 12, 2011
Hey Slick

Your best bet is to call LeeRoy at (956)984-6271. They do GED classes.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more