I'm looking for a nice piece property.

Asked by Merle L Fenton Iv, Bar/Grille - maybe a fresh open lot? Sat Jun 30, 2007

I'm looking for something large enough to build a bar/grille with two volleyball courts in the back. And I need adequate parking space. Still not sure on the exact size of the building yet, or the extensions, and the courts. What type of area could I get as well, you know something commercial, something where everyone get there. Transportation all around.

Answers

3
Deb Barry, , Syracuse, NY
Wed Jul 4, 2007
Hi Merle, What price range are you looking in, and what general area-the city, Liverpool, Clay etc? Email me at DBarry7@twcny.rr.com and I would be happy to help.
Wendy Rothrum, Agent, Syracuse, NY
Wed Mar 10, 2010
That sounds like an exciting project and there are many sites that are currently available that could be modified for just this type of a business. What area are you looking for and what type of budget are you on? Currently there are a lot of commercial availabilities right in the city of Syracuse and possible grants/ tax incentives that might be applicable. Please feel free to drop me an email wendyr@kw.com
Donna Boek, Agent, North Syracuse, NY
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Hi Merle: There are a lot of commercial spaces available in Central New York. Just would need to know your price range and then I could place you on a "HOTSHEET" which means the commercial properties would come to automatically the moment they are listed. Just let me know how I can help.............................................Donna Boek (donnaboek@aol.com)