Cleveland has the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? What do people do in Columbus for entertainment?

Asked by Kristal Kraft, Greenwood Village, CO Sat May 19, 2007

Answers

3
Maureen McCa…, , Columbus, OH
Thu May 24, 2007
We don't have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or one place that you have to go when you visit Central Ohio... that was the complaint this spring during the NCAA tournament. San Antonio has the Alamo (gosh I hope that is right... someplace in Texas has the Alamo) Cleveland has the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We have lots of museums, Art, COSI (science and industry) a huge historical library (with fun displays..) there is also a historical village, at the State Historical Society called Ohio Village. And we have the well known Columbus Zoo!
Don Bush Team, , Columbus, OH
Sun Jul 15, 2007
Too much to mention, here is a couple sites:http://www.osu.edu/
Toby Boyce, Agent, Delaware, OH
Tue Jun 5, 2007
I was taken aback when the comment that Maureen talks about was stated during the NCAA Tournament. "There is nothing to do in Columbus." What?

What does Columbus have? In addition to Maureen's great posts:
- SHOPPING! Columbus has the most square footage of retail space per resident in the country. So you want to shop for anything - and I do mean anything - we've got it!
- Sports and more. Traditionally Columbus has been about OSU, but with the Blue Jackets (NHL), Destroyers (Arena Football), and Crew (MLS) it is beginning to swing the other way. And when the Clippers (baseball) get their new stadium it will really make for a happening time downtown.