Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Emanuel County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Nov 25, 2014
Jimmy Payne answered:
Which home are you interested in?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Nov 13, 2010
Jonathan Rainer answered:
You should discuss your issue with an attorney. It generally involves filing a properly completed quitclaim deed with the county courthouse. Since everyone's situation is different, an attorney should verify it's the right situation for your property's current ownership structure.

Pinkston and Associates in Macon would be great to contact for advice, or possibly a referral to an attorney in your area if you prefer.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Popular Cities in Emanuel County