Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Eltingville : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 4
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Joseph Runfola answered:
No, you would need to take the S78 or the S79 to transfer to the S53.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 21, 2013
William Knoop answered:
First log out of your personal Trulia Account and then Log in with your "Agent" username and password. You can then follow the steps outlined in my prior response.

0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu May 10, 2012
Joseph Runfola answered:
Hello Diana, the monthly Port Regalle Condo association fee for 21 Harbour Ct. #21 is $412.00
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 9, 2012
Monira Chowdhury answered:
Its 66$ whole year its 800 $,but frist year owner will pay full at closing.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice