Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Ellenville : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Mon Mar 14, 2016
P. Dallorso answered:
On all cash deal on a Condo from owner do I as the buyer need title insurance
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 1, 2015
Arlene Campbell answered:
Non habitable space or floor space is the space that is not heated. If you are trying to calculate the habitable space of a house, you exclude the garage, closet space and bathrooms.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 10, 2010
Ian A. Wolf answered:
You cannot list your home for sale in an MLS system without a Broker. However, there are different kinds of brokers: full service, discount, and transaction as examples. If you search for FSBO sites online, I am sure you will find ways to do it at a discount., but you typically will not receive the benefit of a broker with full representation. My recommendation is to seek out all of the above, and interview them, and then make an educated and informed decision about what you want to do. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 28, 2007
Joseph Ferrara, Esq. answered:
Until a written contract is signed by BOTH PARTIES (buyer & seller)), you are free to do what you please, at your own risk (of lossing the deal)
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Ellenville Zip Codes