Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Elk Grove : Real Estate Advice

  • All292
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying133
  • Home Selling16
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 1
Sun Dec 6, 2009
Jim Walker answered:
Yes, Or email one of the Realtors who post here on Trulia in the Sacramento region. We all have a subscription to a provider named "Realist" that has the county recorder extracts. If you need the actual documents or real time information (ours is about two weeks old) then yes the county recorders office. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice