Elbridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Patrick Fiel…, Real Estate Pro in Plano, TX
Patrick Fields answered:
can i do a short sale to get my deceesed fathers house, can't assume or afford the mortgage payment?
I'm sorry to say, but the answer is an absolute NO. With every short sale, all parties are requried to sign an "Arms Length Affidavit" whereby all parties attest that none have any rela ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012 Home Selling in Elbridge
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Onondaga County > Elbridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer