Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in El Dorado County : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Sheldon, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA
Mon May 9, 2016
Sheldon answered:
It really depends on the area. You need a local agent that works with multiple carriers to get you the best coverage for the best price your home
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Thu Jul 30, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
A rental policy is for tenants and it covers their possessions and some liability, not the structure. As a home owner you need protection for your structure and your liability. Your tenant needs a rental policy to cover whatever they bring into the home. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Doug Zeller, Real Estate Pro in *, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Doug Zeller answered:
Because of prop 13, in most areas of California the property tax base is 1% of the purchase price. A realtor and insurance professionals specializing in your area can provide details.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice