Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

73013 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Thu Oct 22, 2015
Christian_vanskike asked:
My wife and I are looking to purchase our first house and was wondering if there is any down payment assistance for first time home buyers.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 18, 2015
Sean Walker answered:
When you request a report, you info is sent to a local Trulia affiliated agent who should be in touch with you about doing one, home valuations done online are notoriously inaccurate as they do not know the local market, nor have they ever seen your house, its condition, its upgrades, etc etc etc. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 30, 2015
Andrew Thomas answered:
In the Great State of Oklahoma The seller of a home pays a commission to the listing Broker per their listing agreement.
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Kathleen Forrest answered:
HOAs are established and you sign at closing that you will participate.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Kathleen Forrest answered:
It will depend on the agency. Visit with several because the cost of hanging a license isn't the largest factor. There is also your split with the company.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Kathleen Forrest answered:
You will have closing costs/prepaids associated with any home. The amount will vary based on price of home and if it is existing or a newbuild.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Kathleen Forrest answered:
We have sold several of their homes and they have stood up well. One alibi--they have all been in the last few years, so it hasn't been time-tested.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Jessie Teehee answered:
Elaine, those are good answers that probably caused more confusion so I'll put it in terms you may better be able to understand. Using a sports analogy, the Transaction Broker is likend to the referee - they lay the ground rules, give you left and right limits and "guide" you through the process, essentially leaving you on your own. The Single Party Broker, however is likened to the Coach - one who gives advice, establishes a plan, knows the ins/outs, strengths and weaknesses and basically holds your hand to victory. We work with all our clients on a SPB basis and believe in the KISS method. Hope this was useful and feel free to call me for a one on one consult and dont be afraid to share me with your friends. ... more
2 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 9, 2011
Wilhelm Koenig answered:
You could buy it with cash, but could not get a mortgage until your visa status was changed. Hope this helps!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Jennifer Blackwell answered:
Here in Oklahoma interior greenbelt would typically be more like what Lydia stated and not likely be in reference to highways. It most likely means that the house your interested in backs up to or is surrounded by some type of land instead of another residential property. This would usually be a golf course, park, private or personal land, easements, sometimes creeks, etc. ... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice