Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Edgewood : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Mar 28, 2013
David Rossi answered:
The owner will consider a tenant with a Section 8 Voucher. I would need a landlord verification, run your credit, and have you fill out our application. If you want to see the apartment, you can call me at 203-314-7905. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice