Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Edgewood : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 13
Sun Nov 13, 2016
Linden Convery asked:
Mon Oct 17, 2016
Angelica P answered:

Posting on Trulia is free. To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 11, 2016
Sherri Beach asked:
Land is not subdivided, 21 year old single- wide mobile home, not on a permanent foundation, needs new plumbing and skirting, original septic from 1995 and the home being in fair condition...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 21, 2015
Cherolyn Johnson asked:
Fri Jan 30, 2015
md9680 answered:
My wife and I were the original owners -- bought the lot and placed the MH there and metal bldg with the idea of later building. There was only one other house down at the end of Horton Loop at the time and the 10-acre property just South. "Horton Loop" as a street name didn't yet exist. Horton Road was impassable once a few drops of rain fell. Needed a 4x4 but for many years did not have one. So, we would park our car down near Frost and walk in. That fenced in area described as an "arena" I set up as a garden. Tilled a lot of good soil into four beds. We also added (by ourselves) the room on the back of the house, though the person who bought it from us nicely finished it out with that stove. I believe we and the last owner(s) are the only ones to have lived in it. We're non-smokers and certainly never allowed any drugs of any kind in the house. We still live in Edgewood, finally in a custom-built house at the Airport the last 7-ish years. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2014
David Harmon answered:
Sorry, this posted as Williams Az, not about there. This is about Edgewood and Tijeras New Mexico.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed May 28, 2014
adah asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Lillian Mcconnell answered:
I have a home on an airpark in edgewood just half block off the runway where roads are also taxi-ways. $250,000 for 1700 s.f. 3bed 3bath with hanger/garage. Very efficent all elec. tile floors fireplace. All hard surface roads. Best buy in town. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Daniel Kniffin answered:
Any Realtor can assist with a short sale offer , although ask if they are CDPE educated . this means they have the tools to answer your questions.
Foreclosure's, Most are offered by HUD, if so you must find a Realtor who is Registered with HUD, only they are allowed to submit an offer.
Dan Kniffin is CDPE and HUD certified
Call me at 505 440-6878
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Leigh-Jo Anzures answered:

I work up in Edgewood. There are a few homes that meet your criteria. One is a HUD that has a $100 down payment option. It's a 4 bed, 2 bath, 1763 sqft on 1.25 acres. It's currently priced at $60,000.

Let me know your minimum criteria (e.g. minimum beds/baths, etc.) and I'll send you everything on the market that matches.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 19, 2011
Shane Milne answered:
A first time homebuyer, by most lending programs definition, is someone who hasn't owned a primary residence in the past 3 years. If you lived/owned that home in the past 3 years then it may make you ineligible for certain first time homebuyer programs. The NM Mortgage Finance Authority has some down payment assistance programs available including one called "Helping Hand" for people who have an ABA defined disability (no requirement to be a first time homebuyer). Income & sales price limits apply, however you may meet them both.

Helping Hand:

The Helping Hand program can be used in conjunction with an FHA 1st mortgage. SSDI income can qualify if it's expected to continue for at least the first 3 years of the mortgage, if it's permanent disability then that shouldn't be an issue to use. SSDI can also be "grossed up" by 125% for qualifying purposes since it is non-taxable.

If you need help feel free to let me know.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 20, 2010
Elisahbai asked:
Sun Jul 19, 2009
Dp2 answered:
Besides, making a backup offer, you could also ask your agent to contact the buyer with the contract, and offer to purchase the property from him/her via an assignment or quick flip.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Edgewood Zip Codes