Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Eastlake : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Fri Oct 23, 2015
Andreas asked:
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Abu Musa answered:
Yeas foreign person can buy house in USA. You may contact with a local real estate agent to get the proper help. good luck.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice