Remodel & Renovate in East Garfield Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


esabelamador, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
esabelamador answered:
I have a house that needs total rehab. Some of work is done already but need like 100K more to complete, is there any avaliable rehab loan?
have you looked into the 203k HUD plan. I've been looking into it but sounds like it would work. It lets you barrow money for renovations and adds it to your mortgage
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 24, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in East Garfield Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > East Garfield Park > Remodel & Renovate in East Garfield Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer