Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in East Falls : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Sun Jan 31, 2010
George Cahill answered:
You could hire a buyer agent to represent you on this purchase. ( assuming you didn' t already sign a buyer agency contract with another agent ?
Your buyer agent could pull the tax record which should list the lender involved in the short sale if applicable. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice