Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Dupage County : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 125
Thu Nov 16, 2017
Ada Pincente answered:
I'm looking for a house to rent on Section 8 with a pitbull my income a month is 851 a month and my name is Ada pincente
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 16, 2017
Tianya Sago asked:
Thu Nov 2, 2017
Akhil Gupta answered:
yeah i can give my property to u for section 8. Check it at trulia . 1457 brittania way roselle il 60172. call me at 248-464-4404
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 3, 2017
Jay.bonilla.hb asked:
Thu Sep 7, 2017
renee asked:
Thu Aug 10, 2017
SarahPinkus asked:
Fri Jul 21, 2017
Faith T answered:

Please keep in mind we are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes or agents found on our site. My best recommendation is to search from time to time for section 8 listings because not all rental listings from the site are accepting section 8 voucher.

Please follow these instructions to find Section 8 rental listings

1. Click Rent tab on homepage.
2. Enter your desired area in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. Click More
4. Enter the Keyword Section 8
and click Search.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 18, 2017
Anthony Cavalea IV answered:
Short answer: yes. Long answer: Maybe.
He/She still owns it and have legal title to the house, so there's really nothing you or the new tenant can say about it. However, the landlord may not own the home for the entirety of the next lease if the foreclosure sale happens while the current tenant occupies the property. The buyer (bank) at the judicial sale may honor the lease, or they may argue that it's invalid, especially if the rent is below market rate. That said, if an investor purchases the property and the rent is market rate, they may be thrilled to have a turn-key property that instantly generates income.
Note: I am not an attorney and this does not constitute legal advice.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 8, 2017
Janira Hernandez answered:
Hi there! my name is Janira I am a leasing specialist with Sondra Luxury Real Estate at Keller Williams Experience. If you have an questions about rentals in the DG area, id love to give a hand in any way that I can. My services are free for renters! My contact info is below.
OFFICE: 312-330-7137


... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jun 25, 2017
Tina Johnson answered:
Hinsdale Lake Terrance on Route 83 in Willowbrook doesn't have weight limits. Also Willowbrook apartment homes in Willowbrook no pet limit.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 25, 2017
Tina Johnson asked:
Looking for darien and willowbrook. To stay in Hinsdale South H.S. I have great rental history and job history.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 17, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
If you are represented by a realtor, your realtor is in charge of marketing. You cannot list your home for rent without your agent's approval. Your agent can list your home for rent and for sale at the same time. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 17, 2017
Rose answered:
I'm also looking for housing in district 89 so my son doesn't have to change schools. I need housing ASAP
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 7, 2017
Makeshia2k5 asked:
Looking to stay in either Will County, Cook County, Dupage County or Lake County Illinois. Please email me @
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 9, 2016
Art Damitz asked:
I had a message on my phone about a listing but I can't find it on your site. I am a landlord. How do I find messages left for me?

0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 22, 2016
Christine.woods32 answered:
I’m afraid there is no such way to look only for apartments that require a co-signer.
Simply look for all properties that meet you requirements and then contact landlords. Tell them about you situation and offer them to sign the lease with co-signer.
I can tell you even more, many landlords will require a co-signer once you say that you have a bad credit.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 10, 2016
Mohama Tchatagba answered:
Iam also looking to rent in Clarendon Hill. I will be alone through June 2014 when my wife and my two boys will join me. I currntly look for a two-bedroom.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 2, 2016
Angelica P answered:

I am happy to help you get your listing posted on Trulia.

If you would like to post a rental on Trulia, you will be redirected to use our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager, to list your rental on Zillow, Trulia and other top sites. Please follow this link for instructions on how to post a rental listing:

If you have additional questions or have issues with posting your listing, please reply back to this email and I will be happy to help you.

Zillow Rental Manger Help:

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6
Search Advice