Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Dupage County : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Wed May 25, 2016
Igor Derkach asked:
Sat May 7, 2016
Gupta_pramod asked:
Fri May 15, 2015
Jeff Nobleza answered:
Engage attorney Erik Miles at 312 854 8092 to help you. He has reasonable fees and is good at what he does.

Jeff Nobleza
At Properties
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 25, 2015
Bob Brandt answered:
The forecast is for continuing appreciation in prices. If you are buying just 1 property, then a rentable modestly priced townhome will be easy to keep rented. Carol Stream and some other local areas have some good options and I can meet with you or email you some current choices if you contact me. 847-274-3193
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 15, 2015
Bob Brandt answered:
Yes, they can after the initial owner occupant only waiting period. The forms and template will need to reflect the non owner occupied status. I just did this yesterday for an investor.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Lester S. answered:
Hi chisox, I am a 12 year Broker and investor in DuPage.......give me a try and see if things work out. For full disclosure, however, I am a Cubs fan! Can you deal with that?

Lester S.
"Lester the Lister"
RE/MAX 1st
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 17, 2013
Houry Rezaie answered:
Hi Johnny,

It is a rather involved process, that is best to consult with an attorney. I can explain the highlights of the process a bit. If you like please call me and I will be happy to refer you to a good Real Estate attorney as well. 630-915-1730.
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Katie Skomorowski asked:
Search Advice