Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Dove Canyon : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon May 20, 2013
Thom Colby answered:
Interesting this question has been answered again 3 YEARS AFTER it was originally asked (LOL) ! Times change and in 2013, there is now Form "LID" (Landlord in Default) which it to be provided to and signed by the Tenant and the Landlord if a property is in default. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice