Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Dexter : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Benjamin Sterling answered:
If you want a CMA done on your property feel free to contact me and I could do one for you. I am a full time Real Estate Agent working here in upstate new york with TLC Real Estate. My email is or call my cell 315-276-5450 ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Dexter Zip Codes