we would like to get feedback or insights from homeowners who purchased their homes from Lennar homes in Clarksburg, MD. especially for the royale 1.

Asked by Skymedic, Clarksburg, MD Fri Feb 26, 2010

we would like to get feed back with regards to the construction of their homes, heating and cooling systems. also we would like to get feedback with regards to the security of the area and accessibility to public transportation

Answers

1
Freddy, Both Buyer And Seller, Washington County, MD
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Unsure of the Royale model, I am not familiar with that model.

Terrible design.....alot of wasted space. Heating and cooling works well as far as size for this house. The Lennox heat pump is very loud and installed right outside a bedroom window. Loads of startup noise. The thermostat could have been installed in a better location in the house.

The roadways are narrow. Parking is minimal. During the construction, they had to move the location of the electrical breaker panel to a bedroom wall. Why wasn't this notice when the plans were approved?
The downstairs neighbor installed soundproofing because they hear the water running in the pipes in the wall.
I would look past a Lennar built home.

Logic of Lennar is very illogical.