Question removed

Asked by Michellelthorn, Orem, UT Fri May 10, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

6
Kathy Toth T…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Fri May 10, 2013
In the past I have seen marble stain from water so check that out. Granite has come down in price and is very durable. Buyers love this product and even ask about this feature when house hunting. I hope that opinion is helpful. Regards from Ann Arbor
Beth Seifart, Agent, Leesburg, VA
Sat May 11, 2013
Great Question! It depends on your budget and the house. I have read good things about concrete but have only read. If I had to give you my opinion it would be you can't go wrong with Granite. The prices have come down quite a bit and there are some great colors.

I hope this helps!

Beth Seifart
Keller WIlliams Realty - Leesburg, VA
A. Edwards, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bingham Farms, MI
Sat May 11, 2013
Depends on your house, $100,000 vs $1,000,000 home, etc. As for resale down the road it seems buyers never question granite.
Dan Stegman, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Fri May 10, 2013
Depends on your budget. Quartz and Granite seem to be the best but the most expensive. I like quartz because it isn't porous. They can give you the wow factor as well but make sure the color wworks well with your kitchen.
Derrick Monr…, Agent, Rockford, MN
Fri May 10, 2013
Depends - what do you like? Buy what you like if you're staying there. If you're moving and want resale then I would say tour some homes or models in "your" area to see whats in and and whats not. There are so many types out there now to choose from so if its for resale id look into whats popular in your area. Granite doesn't ever seem to fail or be a bad choice in most areas.
Curly Sue, , Texas
Fri May 10, 2013
I prefer granite. My mother just put in concrete. It all depends on the property...