Design & Decor in Sewell>Question Details

Askjack, Other/Just Looking in Sewell, NJ

is 30 twin ponds drive in sewell new jersey for sale? if so what is the asking price

Asked by Askjack, Sewell, NJ Tue Jun 1, 2010

Answers

2
Hello:

The home at 30 Twin Ponds is currently pending and will close on June 15th. The listed price is $274,900 but won't know exact selling price until it closes. There are other similar homes in the area available. Feel free to send an email or give me a call anytime. I'd be happy to assist!

Good Luck to you!
Gina Fagnani
GinaFagnani@aol.com
1st the direct answer is that home is pending with settlement scheduled for 6/15, exactly 2 weeks from today. I know you say "Other/Just Looking", but if you want to send me an email with your requirements, I can send you listings as they occur. That way if there is something that interests you, you will know about it before it is too late, like 30 Twin Ponds. There is no obligation for this service and I would be happy to help.