Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Deltona : Real Estate Advice

  • All205
  • Local Info21
  • Home Buying62
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 13
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Of Course, Cash is King. Call me, I can help 386-308-9058. Barb Girtman
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Laura Feghali answered:
You can check with the local tax assessor's office to determine if the property is being foreclosed and also who the owner is as it is a matter of public record.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
This is really a legal question. I would suggest you talk to an attorney. Or perhaps the Sheriff himself can give you some advice.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 21, 2012
Elliott Hagood answered:
Again I am very sorry to say, that property is under contract, you can however view these other few properties I have selected for you via the link below. This link is directly from the MLS system and is current. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Daniel answered: is the ONLY authorized source for the free annual credit report that's yours by law.

The Fair Credit Reporting Act
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Fri May 20, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Ask your landlord, read the public notices in local newspapers, check local public records, ask any agent offline...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Kelly Bruce answered:
A deed was entered in county records on 9/14/10 with the owner name of: GNE1 LLC, see below. Is that who you are paying your rent to? The property was foreclosed in June 2010. Hope this helps.

Kelly Bruce, Broker
Native Floridian Realty

PID # 30 18 31 44 21 0040
Alt Key: 2830778
Property Type: Residential
Property Address:
DELTONA, FL 32738-7135
Current Owner(s):
Tax Mailing Address:
9820 SW 118TH ST
MIAMI, FL 33176-4134
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 15, 2010
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
I would start looking for a new place. However, there could be issues if you signed a lease. Your obligated by a lease to pay rent but I would talk to a attorney to see if because of owners intent you can get out of the rent. the other thing is that there has been efforts by the banks to allow tenants that are paying rent to stay in the property.

Contact the foreclosing attorney an explain the situation. Not sure this action will help but give the situation, it is worth a try. May at least they can tell you their policy of evictions with tenants.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Is the property listed with an agent--if so any local agent can help you--if not consider mailing a short note explaining your intentions, or try knocking on the door and asking.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 18, 2009
Phil Bailey answered:
The first thing you need to do is contact your mortgage lender if you haven't done so already. They may be able to work out a modification.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 2, 2009
Your Realtor Jessica Morford answered:
Once the judge signs the order. It is submitted ASAP.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue May 12, 2009
Jean Ross answered:
The residents may be offered a lease on the property. If you know the tenants, such they contact the bank and ask if they can rent the home.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice