Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Delran : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Thu Dec 7, 2017
Dana answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

Thank you for using Trulia,
Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 14, 2014
d1213b answered:
I have a town home in Westampton built in 2007 for sale. Three bed, two 1/2 bath, living room, dining room and family room. It also has attached garage and feneced in back yard.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local authorities with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Matthew Bostock answered:
The main part of your property taxes goes towards the school district. It's not the municipal services that take up the majority of the budget. Look at the school population in correlation to your local property tax, that might give you more answers.

Matthew Bostock
Century 21 Alliance: Cherry Hill
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Staci answered:
The income restrictions for my Moderate Income Property has been waived by the State of NJ.. I am currently listed with Weichert... Selling a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. In Burlington County, Delran. Just built on 2004. Almost new... Tons of upgrades for $121,500, offering closing assistance... ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 26, 2012
hirene answered:
Soccer fields, football fields, cop SUV's. In other words, too much testosterone.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 3, 2012
Staci asked:
Fri Aug 3, 2012
Staci asked:
Over 20k in up grades.. A must See!! Go to website and click Delran for qualification and documents to print and complete. And awesome pictures to view
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 11, 2011
Mary Petti answered:

Lis Pendens, as Ibrahim said, is just a legal document that states the lein holders of the property in question have begun foreclosure procedures.

Just because this document has been filed with the courts, and subsequently made public record (via public notice, usually in the newspaper), does not mean the house is for sale, or that it will even be sold or foreclosed upon. Owners have several ways of stopping the foreclousre procedure.

The price you see in the public notices, is usually what is still owed on the house as of the time of the owner defaulting on the loan. The actual market value of the house may, in fact, be (much) more. People stop paying their mortgages for a multitude of reasons, so even though it's not typical, you cannot assume that the house itself is worth less than what is owed to the bank.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 11, 2011
Bob Movin-On answered:
I lien holder (i.e. mortgage holder) files a Lis Pendens as part of the foreclosure proceedings marking the title making it know that a foreclosure has been filed with the court. A property (i.e. title) with a Lis Pendens should not be transferred with out release of the Lis Pendens

Bob Patrick
Buy a home after foreclosure expert
Movin-On LLC
Helping families/people that have lost their home get back into a home in as little as 6 months
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 24, 2010
John Sacktig answered:
Hi Riverside,

You would wnat ot look into a 1031 exchange. A 1031 exchange is excatly what it reads an exchange of properties between owners.

A 1031 exchange, otherwise known as a tax deferred exchange is a simple strategy and method for selling one property, that's qualified, and then proceeding with an acquisition of another property (also qualified) within a specific time frame. The logistics and process of selling a property and then buying another property are practically identical to any standardized sale and buying situation, a "1031 exchange" is unique because the entire transaction is treated as an exchange and not just as a simple sale. It is this difference between "exchanging" and not simply buying and selling which, in the end, allows the taxpayer(s) to qualify for a deferred gain treatment. So to say it in simple terms, sales are taxable with the IRS and 1031 exchanges are not.

See attached link, there are people out there looking for the same situation.

Good Luck.

Janet - where is the "Real Estate advice"? "It is very difficult to find someone willing to swap homes"
... more
2 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 28, 2009
Hakan Karahan answered:
There are couple of banks that we deal with that does the Stated income and verified asset loans. You need to have 20% down and 680+ credit scores. If I can help-u any way, please call me.

hakan karahan
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice