Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Agent2Agent in Deer Valley : Real Estate Advice

  • All50
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 4
Sat May 9, 2015
Mike Capobianco answered:
Hi Mabel,

I am an approved CA Real Estate instructor. Yes you will need to start over.
for more information just contact me or visit

To your success,

Mike Capobianco ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 5, 2015
Tristam Bielecki answered:
Did you have a specific question? A lot of the issues in transferring brokerages depends on whether the new brokerage is a member of the same Realtor association that you are currently a member of. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 18, 2014
James Wehner answered:
You will need to take the in classroom classes for your new license in AZ. You may want to consider taking the broker's licensing classes if you meet the minimum requirements.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Ann Griffin answered:
Yup. Not only will you have to re-take the exam, you'll have to re-take the course, get fingerprinted, lots of fun stuff like that. I did the same thing; I was first licensed in CA, then moved very quickly to WA and had to re-do part of the exam there, but AZ has no reciprocal agreement for real estate licensing with other states, so when i moved here in 2010, it was like starting from scratch.

Check on the AZ Department of Real Estate for detailed licensing information, link below.

Good luck!
Ann Griffin
Coldwell Banker Trails & Paths
Mesa AZ
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice