I hope you listened to all the good advice you got below and have sold your home by now. For other home sellers:
1. Remove all family photos
2. Clean off the refrigerator
3. Get rid of 50% or more of the stuff you have sitting out on tabletops, counters, bookshelves.
4. Find a staging expert (call me for a recommendation) and have them take the furniture you already own and stage your home.
5. Clean out closets - garage - basement.
6. Donate stuff to Goodwill, have a garage sale or give it away.
7. Trim shrubs, remove dead leaves
8. Fresh paint works wonders
Have your home ready to show on day one and by day 7 you can be under contract.