Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in Dayton : Real Estate Advice

  • All232
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying93
  • Home Selling16
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 12
Fri Jul 11, 2014
Leandra Jessee asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Veronica Richardson asked:
I can easily afford this rentsl as well as pay up several months in advance if given a chance. PLEASE consider me for this rental. Ive been paying 600 each month faithfully for over a year.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Karma Brown answered:
I would love you assist you but I don't understand your question. Please restate how I can help you :-)
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Steve Ewing answered:
I would suggest you contact the district coordinator of secondary instruction..I speculate these topics would be part or the Civics curriculum..
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Tamara Westfall answered:
There is one In Troy just off I-75 and State Route 41 go west on the left about a mile from I-75.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Craig Scanlon answered:
Happy to help you locate school maps Craig
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Grace Siefer answered:
The property on at 1123 Pritz is about 15 to 20 minutes depending on traffic. if you can give me what your budget is on rent, I can search to see what else is out there. Also, tell me how many bedrooms and baths and other criteria that is important for you to have. I would be happy to send you any others that are available.
If you like you can call me and discuss in person 937-554-5159
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 3, 2012
w103kln asked:
Fri Jun 4, 2010
Alvada Stanley answered:
I would call Dayton Learning Center @ (937) 293-7559‎. I feel they are better equipped to answer your questions regarding their facility.

Alvada Stanley
Codlwell Banker Heritage Realtors ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 5, 2009
Happygirl11 asked:
This question is about Cleveland Elementary School:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 27, 2009
David Moody answered:

As far as what advice I could give you on keeping a student in a school after moving out of the district, you should put a call into the school board. Each district is different in how they would handle that. In some cases if the student begins the year the school board will allow them to complete that year. You have to remember that the school is funded by property taxes so residency does matter. For Fairmont, I would call the office of the Kettering Board of Education at 937-499-1400. I am almost certain, however, that the transportation issue would be left up to you. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice